I declare that it is now time to trade Solar: CSUN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, Jun 16, 2007.

1. At about the same time your mother crapped you out?

#21     Jun 28, 2007
  2. Huh? That joke made no sense. Not funny.

#22     Jun 28, 2007
  3. Lets address stocktraders comments. This thread was started about two weeks ago when CSUN was in the mid-11s, now its right near 14. Thats a 21% increase in 2 weeks.

As for the other solars, each one has made a good run in the last few weeks. I expect each of the solars to go higher now the new floor for oil is $70.

So how did this thread "crap out"? Indeed, if you started getting back into solars when I wrote this thread then you would be seeing a profit.

#23     Jun 28, 2007
  4. Get Lasik and read the opening post on this thread. CSUN was trading $12.61.

#24     Jun 28, 2007
  5. Whoops. Thats still an increase however and I can only imagine it going higher. The fact is that oil is over 70 now and will go higher. If oil can make it to 70, then it will make it to 73. The oil barrel is climbing a staircase and so will all of the solar plays.

Even SOLF, a stock that I was very bearish on, seems to be getting bid up.

#25     Jun 28, 2007
  6. this has got to be the hottest stock-picking thread ever on ET.

show me any thread in the history of ET where someone has picked:

-a stock that's gone from 12-15 in 2 weeks (CSUN)(not my call)
    -a stock that's gone from 79 to 90+ in 10 days (FSLR)
    -a stock that's rolled up 21% in 10 days (LDK)

thses calls all on the same thread within two weeks.(No other calls were made.)

if you ask me, these stocks are just getting started.You havent seen anything yet.

blackguard

#26     Jun 28, 2007
  7. Told you man...lol

You would have made 30% from 8 and change. Better return than CSUN at the time...

I never bought. Would probably have dumped by now.

#27     Jun 28, 2007
  8. Micheal,

Can you please tell me why you link oil with solar?

#28     Jun 28, 2007
  9. CSUN is up 6%. I have been in and out of the solars for a while now. However, I do think most of these plays are long term holds. In the case of CSUN, you have a company that went from a handful of employees a few years ago to over 1000 today. That has to say something to you. The company is growing.

Energy will continue to get more expensive and the middle east problem will never go away. Solar is where its at, the demand isnt going away.

#29     Jul 2, 2007
  10. Let me guess putz you didn't buy. You don't announce any of your trades. You are faker and a noob.

#30     Jul 2, 2007