I declare that it is now time to trade Solar: CSUN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, Jun 16, 2007.

1. The word is china players are coming back to solar this week. these guys have been dropping a good amount of press releases. they have a good concept but just can't make money.... it's a little off the high here I'm tempted..... ~ stoney

#131     Oct 5, 2007
  2. pinabetal

pinabetal

csun looking good to head up monday 10/8/07.

#132     Oct 7, 2007
  3. Nice dip in 9's. Looking to nibble a bit. See if it gets manipulated like last week.

#133     Oct 8, 2007
  4. I'm watching too Pump....

Keep ASTI on the board too @$17.64 double top!

#134     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Looks like a great short on ASTI at that price. That POS ran too high too fast. Volume is dead. I look for that to fade to $15 before a new lef up if it ever comes.

#135     Oct 8, 2007
  6. agreed. pump hate top bother you with a different name in this thread but take a look at SSTR and tell me what you think. Tanks- ~ stoney

#136     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Yeah, I played that last week real quick and got out at $5.20.

Watched it dive to $3's again and didn't pull trigger. I saw the action pick up to 4.23. Looks like a trap to me as there are bagholders who bought into the momentum last week looking to bail.

Not touching it. My bet is it fades back to 3's.

#137     Oct 8, 2007
  8. Crap, it picked up momentum. Wonder if it makes another run.

#138     Oct 8, 2007
  9. Pump still watching SSTI closely as it seems to be holding $4.10..... Wouldn't be surprised if this ran again back to the old highs you sold at. Seems to be a fairly interesting story folding in earnings from an acquisition.... but despite huge EBIDA improvements still can't make $.......~ SI

#139     Oct 8, 2007