I dare you the great bulls to dip buy this one

Discussion in 'Trading' started by laptop, Jan 25, 2007.

1. laptop

laptop

yeah buy, buy now at the top :p

2. funny,

all the crowd going bull and euphoric.

ES -16 next day.

funny

3. laptop

laptop

I certainly wasn't the one writing GO GO 100% up no risk

hmm... guy on ET called makoda or magoda comes to mind

4. One reason I tend to take these boards less and less seriously on a daily basis .... hardly even worth coming here for all the BS ... just clouds my mind.

I wish there were a board for real traders, but apparently this one is overrun by a bunch of plungers that are hoping--not backing up their claims--for a bull market.

5. lescor

lescor

It's a pretty safe bet that real traders aren't out there spouting off market direction predictions.

Generally they're trading and don't really care what direction the market goes.

777 likes this.
  6. Big red candle!...any takers..lol

7. you want balls? ill show you balls... i just bought RACK

no joke.

but then again i got massively short the last three days so i can afford it! =)

8. hels02

hels02

I bought at 2pm... while it's 2 pennies lower now, I would hardly call it a bath.

We'll see if I can get out with some profit by Monday close. I'm not a daytrader, so the only way I can lose is if it never bounces even once over the next week. Not very likely, although anything's possible of course. We will see.

9. Balls?

I just bought every Cramer long pick. That oughta show how tuff I am! :D

Nah, I'm not (despite indications to the contrary) quite that dumb, but my auto systems are buying a few right now.

And they'll buy a few tomorrow, and the next day...whenever it makes sense IOW.

Good trading to all. :cool:

10. Bowgett

Bowgett

Sorry but I will not buy this dip :) I actually looking for shorts.

#10     Jan 25, 2007