I, crgarcia, posted profitable real-time trades. And I challenge frequent traders!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Yes. He posts his trade "real time". But he "trades" only about once every year. So you need to keep tuning in for his "calls".

#31     Jul 12, 2010

2. Miyagi think Garcia a coward.... One who challenge and not show up for fight is small man

#32     Jul 12, 2010
  3. I don't care at all.

It's just that I got tired of annoying private messages from schizo/fireplace (which are actually the same person).

Intellectual property?
    ROFLMAO!

This beats all previous "I want to keep my profits private" BS from churning brokers shills.

Search for my journal.

Wisdom, I will prove all daytraders lose.

Yes, cash. I was cash since "chinese surprise" Feb 27, 2007.
    Right now I'm cash again.

I will buy some top corporate bonds with short maturities.
    I'm also thinking of bank CDs.

Yes, and the first lesson to profit it's not to lose money.
    Therefore you should avoid frequent trading to avoid losses.

Maybe you are the communist, and the one resented at people who made big $ from the market rebound?

Yes, even I have difficulty finding my own journals as time passes.
    But hey, isn't this the holy-grail, more profits with less work?
    (Placing trades is work)

#33     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Bob111

Bob111

you can laugh anyway you like..until all of sudden your edge stops working for ya..ever heard about reverse engineering?

give me enough of your live calls\signals and i will be 1 cent ahead of you and buy all the shares right before you click your fucking buy button.
    it's day trading, not some 1 year time frame investing. no wonder you can't make a dime in that field. cause you fucking clueless about reality of day trading. buy and hold and once in while got that right to score some $-that's your play field. try to make a dough every single day 5 days a week.
    btw-you didn't show us your BIG $ "rebound score"
    once again-post your PnL to prove that you not lying to us. Prove that you are profitable YTD..once again-i did post my account PnL for 2009, as a the proof that i did make money daytrading every single week for whole 2009. how about you? bring it on.sucker..until you post a screen shot-you are nothing, but a big mouth, full of BS.

#34     Jul 12, 2010
  5. LOL, Crgarcia you care more than anyone on this entire site!

You probably hold the record for most threads/posts whining about short term traders!

:p

#35     Jul 12, 2010
  6. This is the only way daytraders can make money:
    Fronrunning, which by the way is illegal.

The reality of daytrading is that its only recommended by churning brokers to generate commissions.

#36     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Bob111

Bob111

once again-you are clueless idiot..how to fuck i can front run anyone from my home PC?
    once again-post your YTD PnL

#37     Jul 13, 2010
  8. You better look up the definition of frontrunning before you use it in a sentence. Don't want to look like a fool.
    Im up over 1g tonight, but its only because im night trading not doing that dumb daytrading. Which leads me to ask, does night trading qualify for your challenge?

#38     Jul 16, 2010
  9. LeeD

LeeD

It's because it's difficult to isolate a single factor in one's development as a trader. While a new trader may benefit from following someone else's real-time trades a whole lot, they probably also look at an occasional chart posted in one of the journals.. and read books.

Fully agree here. Comparing E-Peens is not eductional... unless you are a psychologist.

#39     Jul 16, 2010
  10. Just in case night trading counts here is my fill info. +2600.00 .. Gotta go, moms cooking breakfast. Let me know if you don't believe me cause I can pull it from the brokers website too. Also be sure to post a p/l from today, or some sort of trade/investment record for today.

#40     Jul 16, 2010