I, crgarcia, posted profitable real-time trades. And I challenge frequent traders!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Jul 9, 2010.

1. I posted 3+ years of daily blotters on this very website. Though I guess that's not good enough for a brain dead wanker like you is it?

Feel free to call Genesis and ask if those numbers were real provided you can find someone there who wont tell you to go fly a kite.

Nice that you did well during the rebound. How did you make out during the crash? Let me guess you were skillfully 100% cash, right?

#11     Jul 9, 2010
  2. schizo

schizo

Like I'm not posting enough already?!

#12     Jul 10, 2010
  3. It's a battle of the multi-thousand-posters. Don't see this everyday.

<popcorn>

#13     Jul 10, 2010
  4. As a profitable trader or successful person, you should teach people how to strike it rich. It's a way to "give back to the community" without giving cash away. There's minimal time loss on the part of the giver when all you do is post your trades.

#14     Jul 10, 2010
  5. So go ahead then, 'give back'. Talk is cheap.

#15     Jul 10, 2010
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Posting real-time trades does not teach someone how to trade nor how to strike it rich...that's why there's minimal time loss on the part of the giver (real-time trade poster). There has not been one single person at Elitetrader.com that can show verifiable proof that their trading has improved after watching someone post real-time trades in comparison to their trading prior to watching the real-time poster...

Not one with verifiable proof.

However, to educate or give useful insights about the reasons behind the trades requires a lot more time and energy which most are not willing to do.

Thus, the only usefulness of a challenge involving real-time trades is entertainment purpose only. Yet, 99% of these posted challenges never go anywhere because terms suddenly develop, arguments occur and the other gets accused for being a chicken. That's EliteTrader.com and will always be.

However, if your serious about learning how to trade...read the following and there's no substitute except for doing it on your own if you have the time, energy and account balance to survive the first few years.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32793&perpage=1&pagenumber=7

Mark

#16     Jul 10, 2010
  7. jd7419

jd7419

Garcia loser,

I have alot of patience for the idiots on this board. Out of the commies, stockturder, and the other mental midgets you are the first person to be put on ignore by me. You are a sad sad kid I hope. I pray you are a not an old man with kids, God help them.

#17     Jul 10, 2010
  8. So if we consistently post winning trades . . . say . . . for a month . . . will you come out of the woodwork so we can embarrass you publicly?

I need a good belly laugh.

#18     Jul 10, 2010
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

This extensively detailed journal?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171332

#19     Jul 10, 2010
  10. pspr

pspr

Please excuse crgarcia. He knows not what he sayeth.

He does enjoy getting a rise out of profitable day traders, though.

#20     Jul 10, 2010