I, crgarcia, posted profitable real-time trades. And I challenge frequent traders!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Quote from crgarcia:

I'm no fool

Everyone on ET would beg to differ

I am the financial link between institutional investors and gov't contractors in a latin america country.

You mean, the financial link between Nigeria and the 1 in 10,000 of your spam recipients who actually believe there is $20 million awaiting them because someone died or abdicated and left all their money to them?

#141     Aug 23, 2010

2. Are you slow fkbsuhites? It's pretty obvious what I'm saying, which is I will bet him, or you for that matter if you want that I make money in any given week watching me trade.

#142     Aug 23, 2010
  3. i fucking mexican making fucxking goood moneyes

#143     Aug 23, 2010
  4. You want to bet 50 grand you make 1.00 a week or you make ??? a week

Gimme me some numbers I can work with. I suppose you have an escrow account to park the cash and who pays for the audits?

#144     Aug 24, 2010
  5. We split the audit cost and yes I have a lawyer that can hold it in escrow. The bet can be something like if I make over $10k in the month I take the $50,000, if I make less than $10k, you take it.

#145     Aug 26, 2010
  6. Lucky you didn't take the bet yet, would have demolished that $10k benchmark on ARST alone.

#146     Aug 26, 2010
  7. Actually, you are chickening-out from my challenge to post REAL TIME TRADES.

#147     Sep 3, 2010
  8. You were the mod and they didn't even thank you, let alone pay you?
    You deserve much better.
    It's not fair to you.

Let it all out, hold nothing.
    When I say all, I mean all:
    The inner workings, the inside connections, the secrets, the dealings, everything.
    I am here to listen.

Bartender pour a double for this good ol friend!

#148     Sep 8, 2010