I, crgarcia, posted profitable real-time trades. And I challenge frequent traders!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Jul 9, 2010.

1. I profited BIG from the stock market rebound, buying during recession.
    I posted a journal with REAL TIME TRADES.
    (they were long term trades)

So I challenge frequent traders who SAY they are profitable, to post their real time trades.

Do you accept the challenge?

Real time trades only, anything else is charlatanry!

2. The "ES" journal is full of real time mkt calls and trades posted with entries, stops and targets. you should check them out.:) :D

3. schizo

schizo

So just where the hell is this journal? You are such a joke I find you no longer funny.

I accept your challenge. Let me know where to sign up and how much I can bash your head afterwards.

4. Its in the Journals section
    It was some months ago, so search for it.

5. In the journals section

And just post REAL TIME TRADES!

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You should go post your long term real-time trades in the current journals where traders are posting their short-term (frequent) real-time trades.

Here's the link for you @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64965

There's others but not as popular as the above. If you don't show up in that journal of frequent real-time trade posters...you're a fake.

Do you accept the challenge ???

Mark

7. You have to wonder why a 'successful' long term trader (ie Garcia) would care THIS MUCH about what short term traders are doing and the success they are having.

8. Bob111

Bob111

once again-what's the point? i have no problem to show you EOD PnL
    but real time trades-no way.it's my intellectual property and i prefer to keep it private.
    but before we do that-show us how exactly you profit BIG. i did post my 2009 statement in your other thread....so show me yours YTD

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just out of curiosity, what is the payoff/prize???

10. fishing

fishing

why would you waste the time posting your trades if they are profitable :confused: :confused:

#10     Jul 9, 2010