I could've been a Dentist, a Doctor, a Nurse but no I took wrong path, trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Anti-Hurst, Dec 24, 2008.

1. comparing me to gnome ??

you just paid me the greatest compliment I can think of

but to be serious for a moment, I do understand what you are saying, after all I wouldn't be an intellectual if I didn't

the simple fact is, trading is a very solitary job, and frankly, human beings are meant to be way more social

ET is keeping me sane, as sad as that sounds :(

#41     Dec 25, 2008
  2. 28 billion ? lol, universe is only 4.5 billion years old. But i see what you're saying.....who knows

#42     Dec 25, 2008
  3. There are two kinds of people in this world winners and losers. When the going gets tough winners kick ass while losers kiss ass.

Gnome is a winner because I have read enough of his posts to know he would NEVER kiss Barry's sorry ass or Jorge's sorry ass or Jorge's lying Daddy's sorry ass, let alone defend any other of these pathetic political whores who populate the two major political gangs which pretend to be political parties.

How does one succeed in trading, contrarianism mixed with a LOT of CYNICISM helps, but mainly never, never kiss anybody's ass, whether it be scum sucking politicians like Jorge or Barry, or some know-it-all bottom feeding poster on ET.

2008 was HUMONGOUS losing year for all the kiss asses.

They lost big time money but they did manage to put a sorry ass Marxist in the White House.

I cannot speak for Gnome, but that is why I trade, I can make a comfortable living from my home, without ever, ever having to kiss anybody's ass either publicly or privately.

#43     Dec 25, 2008
  4. That is such a great quote. My sentiments exactly. Thank you for putting it in such simple terms...

#44     Dec 25, 2008
  5. well of course but point I make is

few can do it

#45     Dec 25, 2008
  6. Hey anti-christ (oops anti-hurst):

I just discovered this thread. I like to be in company of high IQ people. Next time you see a thread like this one, PM me.

Gnome: cash is a position, for heavy guys like you. I also (re-) started from negative territory.

#46     Dec 26, 2008
  7. Uh, I wasn't talking to you...

#47     Dec 26, 2008
  8. If you like to see a random walker in action, then pay visit to Mr. Forex. I like Mr. Forex, but you have to keep your eye on him all the time.

#48     Dec 26, 2008
  9. You can be a great trader and still be a fucking joke when it comes to critical thinking.
    I have gnome on ignore (obviously), but like I've always said, look out to the farthest reaches of right wing nutbag-land and you'll mostly find guys from broken homes whose IQs are sub-90. If the recent election proves anything, it proves that guys like gnome are a living anachronism when it comes to their 'politics', if the kind if idiocy he spews can be called that.

#49     Dec 26, 2008
  10. Now, where the hell can I find this idiot posting some real trades in realtime? Otherwise, this retarded republican asshole can fuck himself for all I care. That said, I'm pretty damn sure all Repulicans (here and elsewhere) are lousy traders. I mean that sincerely!

Obama hasn't even stepped into the White house and the bastard pronounces his policy dead upon arrival. What a fucking idiot!

#50     Dec 26, 2008