I couldnt have made this up if I tried

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by maninjapan, May 12, 2009.

1. Quartz

Quartz

that a heck of a video clip - had not seen that before - txs

#11     May 12, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who appointed that incompetent clueless ignorant bitch?

#12     May 12, 2009
  3. Well, the best thing to do is pull all cash from your banks. I AM NOT A GOLD BUG and am not really bullish on metals, however, if people decided they were fed up with this bullshit and pulled their cash, storing it in an asset like gold short term, the fed would implode. :D :D :D .

By the people, for the people!

#13     May 12, 2009
  4. RobtF

RobtF

Of her or the Fed? Don't you think she should have a better grasp of what's going on there?

#14     May 12, 2009
  5. I can't even be "shocked" anymore.

I am numb to each new blatant show of incompetence.

#15     May 12, 2009
  6. Daal

Daal

The federal reserve act approved by Congress doesnt demand tons of disclosures that people are demanding from her($1T expansion in the balance sheet, lending counterparties), the fed doesnt legally have to tell anyone who they are lending to
    Bernanke already disclosed(under oath) why they let Lehman go so what investigation is he looking for?

You guys should be yelling at this clueless congressman on why he is not more informed and why he allows the fed to lend without disclosures, the woman is doing her job within the boundries set by this clueless congressman

#16     May 12, 2009
  7. well, and she is likely lying.

if she said "yes, we know precisely where the $9T dollars are," what do you think the next question would be? one she wouldn't want to answer.

Plus, it doesn't really matter. The fed can "dissapear" the money just like they created it, if they wanted to. I personally don't think they want to (ever) because it'll make borrowing more costly (for the govt.)

There must eb a way to profit from this. not sure what it is.

10x leverage on TIPS maybe....

#17     May 12, 2009
  8. Is there a link to the results? I totally missed it. does it include off-balance sheet stuff too? maiden lane, etc?

#18     May 12, 2009
  9. Daal

Daal

#19     May 12, 2009
  10. ^thanks!!!

#20     May 12, 2009