I Ching

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by profitseer, Nov 1, 2002.

1. When you learn how to trade, you will be more accepting of those who use other methods to trade.

In the same way that someone who truly believes in their own religion or spiritual path is not concerned what others believe, the successful trader cares not what others do or do not believe in. They are happy, not angry when others have success with their system.

It is only those who do not really have a faith or belief that works for them that are intolerant of other's beliefs.

#21     Nov 2, 2002
  2. Aphie are you serious with this bro?

Hahahaha, tic-toc-tic-toc :D :p

She loves nothing more than to feast upon the ignorant and the arrogant; when they are coupled together as they usually are, wellllllllll..... Just a matter of time; tic-toc-tic-toc :p

#22     Nov 2, 2002
  3. Hey man whatever floats your boat or finds that lost remote!

Personally while I have really enjoyed reading the I-Ching and feel there is much wisdom contained within, I simply do not see how throwing lil sticks around is going to help you make any decisions on the hard right edge...

#23     Nov 2, 2002
  4. You are probably one of the most dangerous types of posters on ET. Why? Because you are arrogant, presumptuous and egotistical. You are also obnoxious. You are so in love with yourself, I can't tell where your head ends and your ass begins.

What I said is basically the truth. If someone finds something that makes them a better trader, then that's awesome. I'm finding my way very nicely right now.

However, if you're going to roam around the board and:

a) Post stupid psychobabble
    b) Not back up your trading record
    c) Trying to piss off other users

Then perhaps you should stop reading all those Eastern transmetaphysical books and grow up. You're a little kid, BRO.

Take your DUDE and BRO shit out of here and grow up and be a man. Don't be a little pussyfooting twinkie boy who masquerades around the board in 500 aliases just to start shit with other people.

You're a disservice to this community.

AND THAT IS THE *TRUTH*

#24     Nov 2, 2002
  5. :D :p :D tic-toc-tic-toc

#25     Nov 2, 2002
  6. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

LOL!!! Aphie... you are very funny!!!

:D

My weekend journal is dedicated to you.

#26     Nov 2, 2002
  7. aint that the truth. I guarantee ya, if you take delight in another's failure, oh man, it will come back to haunt you big time.

It doesn't say "Love your enemies" because it just wants everybody to feel good. No, that is a survival technique.

#27     Nov 2, 2002
  8. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

Dido... I'd also like to add that...

Once you start trading, you see yourself more. You tend to realize that you are yourself but also that you are no different from others. It's just that the way we percieve things are different.

Being able to accept that you are different from everyone also tends to lead that others are different. That actually lead me to respect differences. In a way, disrespecting others also means to disrespecting myself because I accept I'm different.

#28     Nov 2, 2002
  9. It really doesn't matter, it's all the same. I could have started an RSI thread on the TA forum, and the same arguments would have come up.

I Ching, Chart, Stochastics, same thing. Most everyone however agrees, whatever works for you. My only point is, you can approach it two ways.

Whatever works for you
    1. Try whatever and see if it works.
    2. Figure out who you are, and then it will be obvious what works.

I shoulda been the guy who said "know thyself" cause that's a good one.

#29     Nov 2, 2002
  10. cpo

cpo Guest

Apex:

Perhaps because he is so arrogant and presumptuous he is able to trade centered in the moment, listening only to her messages and his own judgment.

Another point of view would be: perhaps he is the most convincing, persuasive and confident liar around. And if that's the case, how do you know he is not telling you the truth? :p

cpo

#30     Nov 2, 2002