I can't wait to see market shut down and all you traders workin menial jobs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cold, Mar 24, 2008.

1. nlimit1

nlimit1

dont leave yet:D

#11     Mar 24, 2008
  2. cszulc

cszulc

Very boring day, was in ET chat and nothing was going on. I thought it was going to reverse all day starting at 10am.

#12     Mar 24, 2008
  3. This wouldn't affect the Nasdaq at all since it's all computer based and has redundant systems in multiple geo's. Also if I am not mistaken the NYSE has a catastrophe plan in place but I am not 100% sure what it all entails.

#13     Mar 24, 2008
  4. ggoyal

ggoyal

this is some new joker now. cold, why don't you go back to McDonalds, seriously, trading is way out of your head thats why you keep thinking up dumb shit and post it here.

If you had something to do with your time, you would ask smarter questions and focus on that.

#14     Mar 24, 2008
  5. cold

cold

but when I PM you wanting to learn, you brush me away

so here I am asking WILL YOU TEACH ME

please pretty please

teach me how to be an average dumb shit

teach me how to be like you, a person who looks for holy grail on ET

#15     Mar 24, 2008
  6. Even if the market shut down...........in the new world order we live in with FED intervnetion at our slightest whim...........we wouldn't have to work manual labor jobs as the government would take care or us :)

#16     Mar 24, 2008
  7. I would like to see the fed gov lay off 1/4 to 1/3 of the lard they support.
    I'd like to see the state of CA lay off 80% of the idiots that don't even show up in Sacramento. Arnold suggested it 2 years ago and got threatened. Any other biz would have been busted many times over. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

#17     Mar 24, 2008
  8. zdreg

zdreg

you might be early but then again you might not.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080414/ap_on_sc/california_quakes

#18     Apr 14, 2008
  9. #19     Apr 14, 2008