I can't tell if this guy is a rapper or trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nooby_mcnoob, Jan 16, 2020.

1. The thing with this guy is I can tell just from how he talks, walks and looks where he comes from.

So I'm really hopeful that he's legit. Just seems a little immature because he probably had his kid too young and never grew up.

And he's hustling. Makes the trade, then hops onto the Fortnite stream.

God bless the nerds that made this possible. This guy would have a very tough time in the corporate world, and it would probably destroy his soul.

#21     Jan 16, 2020
    Axon likes this.
  2. Isn't it fascinating??? Imagine if he's legit, it's a complete justification of everything humanity has developed till now.

#22     Jan 16, 2020
    PennySnatch likes this.
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The beach front video would suggest either Florida or California. I don't think the upper east coast because individuals have that tourist slang.

Then again, he could be in Chicago in which people mistake the lake front of Lake Michigan as the ocean. :D

wrbtrader

#23     Jan 16, 2020
  4. I *think* he said he went from Chicago to LA. This guy's feed is fascinating.

He is obviously not from a privileged background. He has made some mistakes. And he's hustling all the time trying to move up. He said he used to sell courses/mentorship but doesn't want to do it anymore because it wastes his "energy", which I totally understand because I keep my phone on do not disturb all day every day. I don't want to deal with people I don't like either.

I'm going to follow this guy just to see if I can find the bullshit. There was a guy on YT I used to listen to, he had a forex trading channel, but in the end he did that just to create a pipeline into his prop firm. So he was selling his prop firm. Lost interest in him after that.

#24     Jan 16, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  5. Things in favor of him being legit:

1. He's not selling anything but merch. No way he's going to make enough selling Forex merch to sustain any sort of lifestyle.
    2. He got Forex / trading tattoos. Who does that???
    3. Taken some live trades, gets up at 5:30 to check the charts
    4. He has had the same car for a long time, so he's not renting it
    5. Uses no indicators
    6. Doesn't sit in front of the charts and doesn't advocate sitting in front of the charts either.

Things in favor of him not being legit:

1. Girlfriend doesn't match the lifestyle - BUT as Norbert said, this could be a long-term connection in which case GF's looks are not so important.
    2. ?? I haven't really found anything else yet since he's not selling anything as far as I know.

Confirmed he isn't selling anything on the DL:

upload_2020-1-16_13-56-15.png

#25     Jan 16, 2020
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

He's trying to get as many followers as possible to his Youtube, Instagram channels. That in itself can create dollars for him.

In fact, many celebrities makes a lot of money off their Twitter, Youtube, Instagram followers.

wrbtrader

#26     Jan 16, 2020
    Seaweed and Nobert like this.
  7. Yeah, like I said he is a hustler. It seems to me that he isn't necessarily sold on being a trader forever but it's the thing that gave him some breathing room.

#27     Jan 16, 2020
  8. He definitely seems legit to me, you know what I'm sayin' ;-)

Another recommended video:

Here's the live trade he took short:

upload_2020-1-17_8-43-31.png

It's good to see legit peeps doing it.

#28     Jan 17, 2020
    Nobert likes this.