I can't tell if this guy is a rapper or trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nooby_mcnoob, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Here you go...:rolleyes:

He also stated that mentoring is too much of problems, for him.

1. Numbers doesn't make sense. Dalio should hire him and the whole comments section.
    2. Wheres that track record that he spoke about. Only t-shirts and hoodies.
    3. Lied about not mentoring(?)
    4. Potentialy rented cars, apartments and...Hookers
    giphy-1.gif

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    #11     Jan 16, 2020
    wrbtrader and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  2. Honestly the thing that confirms for me that someone with money doesn't have ugly girlfriends. But his girlfriend does not correspond to the supposed reality.

#12     Jan 16, 2020
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Give it a few more years. She'll divorce him...he'll then move up to a good looking woman and then have her pose in a bikini next to his new Maserati...then bragging about his trading via hindsight chart analysis or while gaming or while walking around his apartment / condo near the beach front.

wrbtrader

#13     Jan 16, 2020
    Nobert and nooby_mcnoob like this.

4. Got some live trades?

#14     Jan 16, 2020
  5. Nobert

Nobert

I agree & statistically yes.
    Unless shes an extraordinary personality type, or other circumstances, e.g - ,,we knew each other since junior school",

otherwise doesn't make sense, especially with his gangsta persona, and that type of girls, in his rap vid & much more of attention, from women aspect, to a theoreticly such successful guy like he is, + he looks ,,decent" himself.

#15     Jan 16, 2020
  6. Yeah, it could very well be that they've known each other for a long time. It would be pretty shitty to upgrade.

Looks like he's up at 5:30am (13:50 in the video) checking charts like a legit dude would be:

I still can't tell!!! But to be honest, from what I've heard him talk about it is that simple... Buy/sell with trend, the end.

#16     Jan 16, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  7. I dunno. Dude seems legit. And if I can project a little, is pretty much what I would be if I had started at his age. Looks like he's got a young family and his method seems solid. As per good traders I've seen, he uses no indicators.

I want to believe.

#17     Jan 16, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  8. Nobert

Nobert

It's confusing, like watching a movie or tv series, wheres the story plot takes place in multiple time frames,
    while theres a lack of consistency and details, on the most important part , the actual trading itself.

Oh, whatever, ... I get lost to easy in stories like that, unconsciously, because each one of those, is like a riddle that needs to be solved, as if one was reasearching the fundamentals of some company.

Thanks for sharing :)

#18     Jan 16, 2020
  9. Yep exactly.

#19     Jan 16, 2020
  10. THE most fascinating video on trading I have ever seen. Made my week. Seriously.

"I got FOREX tattooed on my face, you feel me? (snort)

#20     Jan 16, 2020
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.