I Can't Stand The Moderating!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Please elaborate, but be specific because I want to know how to improve.

#41     Aug 15, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

OK all you complainers. How would you like to be a moderator? I do not notice any of you signing up for the job? I am glad someone wants to do it.
    I for one do not have the time or the patience to deal with all the bullshit. I am glad someone else wants to moderate. Oddly enough I DO daytrade for a living. My guess is the ones who complain don't have enough to do all day.:p :eek:

Don't pick on the guards at the lunatic asylum please.:D :D

#43     Aug 17, 2003
  3. Yes, yes very clever I have seen you post this before though and it is hardly a constructive criticism.

Well, I see you are an individual of great honor. Attack someone from a dark alley, make a public display of your disparaging remarks, and in response to a serious inquiry begin dodging the issue with cheap shots. You, my friend, are to be taken quite seriously indeed. I am glad to share this forum with so well an educated and upstanding individual as yourself. Keep up the good work clown.

-RLB

#44     Aug 17, 2003
  4. cathy , who are you kidding, you are the all time piker of ET....and no its not oddly enough

#45     Aug 18, 2003
  5. Not EliteBitcher. Let's get back to the issues this forum was meant to represent. At the top of this web page, Training, Forums, Chat, Software, Hardware, and Books are listed.

Let's exchange ideas that help each other in the trading profession and its related support categories. That's why I joined.

Frankly, I really don't give a damn about colorful language. For example, I'm really pissed-off that I went short SYMC at $48.75, key resistance. That stock hasn't fucking closed above $49 for 1 and a half years! It's been bouncing off of 49 the whole goddamn year. I'm screwed. I held overnight like a dumbshit.:mad: Aarrrrrrrggh!

Whew, I feel better now. :)

PS: No need to hammer me--I know what I did wrong. Still learning....

#46     Aug 19, 2003
  6. Someone took the liberty of accessing my account profile and made smaller my signature font size.

I like it this way (smaller) but I am not crazy about people messing with my account profile. :)

Now who would that have been? Hmmmmm, Anyone care to fess up?

#47     Aug 20, 2003

7. it was me ....what are you going to do about it?????

i am ....BIG BROTHER!!!!!:D

#48     Aug 20, 2003
  8. Somehow I doubt this without mod status .. although you are dumb enuf to be a mod :D

#49     Aug 20, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmm..another pile of shit finds it's voice. :mad: :mad:

#50     Aug 20, 2003