I Can't Stand The Moderating!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 8, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yea...i'ze dubble darze u to deltitze me, ya punk. LOL:D :D

#31     Aug 12, 2003
  2. No, I'm not kidding. But I've said what I have to say on the subject, and as long as this remains up and doesn't mysteriously vanish, I will leave it at that.

#32     Aug 12, 2003

3. I agree with you...Inandlong is out to get you.....we should start a formal investigation into his practices..

Baron: I will be the special investigator into the nazi like moderating practices of Inandlong...I will conduct a thorough and complete and unbiased investigation and will submit a report to you in writing in six months....now , im going to need complete access to each and every user id, quotes and of course the ability to edit and delete all posts on ET ....when can i expect this power..i mean , access???

#33     Aug 12, 2003
  4. Actually more like 230 back in the 80's....as Rodney Dangerfield said in "Back to School"....I have "porked up nicely! lol

Don

#34     Aug 12, 2003
  5. the good
    Alphie
    Dave N
    Inandlong

the bad
    magna

the ugly
    magna

#35     Aug 12, 2003
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Geez, I don't think OVERtheLINE, with his relentless personal attacks on other members, liked getting his posts removed. Tch, tch.

#36     Aug 12, 2003
  7. Well, my opinion is this: inandlong has no rules and Magna plainly cannot even reason logically. Both are bad for these simple reasons: they are petty, partial, not consistent, and way too visible. OK, so perhaps inandlong has some rules, if we can count inconsistency as one of them. A good moderator is not visible: that's why there are no good moderators because you simply don't know them as you don't see them. Inandlong and Magna being petty interfere in the matters that do not have to be touched at all.

Now, go ahead and tell me that this is off topic...:D

#37     Aug 13, 2003

8. OTL, You know i like you but really,,,,you and some of these other posters bitch so much about moderators...what is the big deal? I've had a few off color remarks puuled.....so what? On the other hand , I've made some very humorous but vulgar comments that have not been removed.....I must be missing something here because I don't have a problem with any of the moderators...I know when i stepover the line ( which is often)and I know my post will be killed...There is a right way and a wrong way to berate somebody...

if you tell MSFE " You are a dumb ass fucking cut and paste loser and i hope you die"...there's a good chance it will be deleted...However, i've learned to use tact and say the same thing by choosing my words carefully; example:

" MSFE, I think your cut and paste article is rather lacking in information and I doubt your intelligence in posting such false information, however I respect your right to post and hope you get in a car accident tonight"

see how simple it is???

#38     Aug 13, 2003
  9. Weeble

Weeble

that is so true.

if you out debate someone, you out debate someone. you don't lose the debate because you use certain "bad words." anyone who thinks that you automatically lose because you use "bad words" has their head up their ass.

#39     Aug 14, 2003

10. RLB's the worst I've seen yet.

He should be replaced ASAP. This person's posts, pre-moderator, showed very little indeed, next to nothing in fact, that distinguished him as being in any way suitable for the job of moderator. His overzealous performance to date shouldn't be any surprise at all. I'm sure there were far more deserving members that had been on ET a lot longer than MARCH 03.

Magna is probably the best I've seen. I am yet to find one post deletion of his for which the reasoning was suspect or faulty.

#40     Aug 15, 2003