I Can't Stand The Moderating!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 8, 2003.

1. just so everyone knows, i'm not pissed off at or hating anyone. this includes magister ludi, RLB, baron (lol), or anyone. sometimes i just go on tirades, typing whatever comes to mind. as i wrote that last night, i could still laugh at myself even though i was a little annoyed. as i've said before, i don't hate anyone here.

#11     Aug 8, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And you're how old?

#12     Aug 8, 2003
  3. Gotta Fucking agree with you there...makes total fucking sense, i personally don't like that shit and whish these fucking fuckers would shut the fuck up...thanks Baron!:D :D :D :D

#13     Aug 8, 2003
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Always pushing the envelope TM, always pushing.... Ah, the life of a professional comedian. :cool:

#14     Aug 8, 2003
  5. As some of you may know, I have been the subject of some pretty hostile posts and criticisms....and although I have typed back some pretty nasty responses, I don't send them.....I wait overnight, re-read what I wrote, and usually decide that I don't want to appear that way in a public forum. Many might say that if you have to resort to vulgarity that you have already lost the debate.....I am not of that school, and I don't believe in censorship either.....I just prefer to carry on a civil debate, without the expletives. (Now, back on the trading floor, I did spend some time in the back alley, but at 6Foot ad 250 lbs., I usually had an "edge.") And face to face discussions are a whole different ballgame.

Happy debating.....and I'm glad that Mr. Gecko is man enough to rethink some of what he wrote and stay congenial with everyone.

My 2 cents....

Don

#15     Aug 9, 2003
  6. I don't swear. I don't even try to put others down.

One of the prolific kings of putting anyone and everyone down, was daniel_m. He certainly swore at me and insulted me in the past.

He just posted his "I blew it" thread today. I replied by stating I thought he had reached a point of honesty now that he hadn't before when posturing arrogance was his main course, I suggested he take Lundy's example or redemption as encouragement, and I asked him whether his newfound humble situation might alter his view of the PDT rules.

Mr inandlong, who has a grudge against me, saw fit to delete my post as if it was rude and inappropriate. There were no swears of any sort in my post. Mr inandlong is adept at manufacturing excuses to support whatever position he feels like taking, no matter how farfetched.

Mr. inandlong is a powermaniac. He sucked before he left, and now that he's back for a second round I think he's even worse than before.

I think RLB will be an excellent, and especially a FAIR and EVEN-HANDED moderator. Excellent choice, in my opinion.

On the opposite end of the scale, is inandlong. He has the smooth tongue, he knows how to twist logic to make himself look like the good guy. But he really sucks. He is spiteful and petty and prejudicial. That is my honest opinion.

#16     Aug 9, 2003
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

#17     Aug 9, 2003
  8. You are so predictable. LOL, how did I know you would be here?

It is clear by your post that you don't try to put anyone down. You just flame on, and then call it your honest opinion. I suppose if that fools you, then your world is grand, because there is much truth in the saying that ignorance is bliss.

Btw, I don't hold a grudge against you, or anyone on ET.

Okay then, have a nice evening, and if you post in the Trading Forum, remember, I'll be watching... because I try to read every post made. Yes it takes a lot of time, but EliteTrader, Baron, and the rest of the members are worth the effort. And yes, that includes you too.

#18     Aug 9, 2003
  9. You've just demonstrated what an obsessive spiteful bastard you are, Mr inandlong. You were LOOKING FORWARD to me making a comment, and you searched for it.

No I did NOT post this in the Trading forum, I did NOT continue it in the Daniel_M thread where it would be off-topic, and I did NOT start a new thread in Feedback while my comments about you were thoroughly appropriate to this existing thread.

You're basically insane. It's not enough for you to act like Ultimate Censor of every last letter posted to the Trading Forum, you have to go making these threatening remarks about how you are the King Of The Castle in that forum.

Baron, this man is, if not sick, way over-invested in this voluntary position. He derives far too much power-pleasure from his position, and that is NOT a good situation.

His signature should say:
    "Big Brother is watching you (I am Big Brother)"

#19     Aug 10, 2003
  10. YEs... you do need a babysitter!

IMHO.... you are still a boy-child in a man's world!

ICe

:cool:

#20     Aug 10, 2003