I cant make trading work for me

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by iamthagod, Jan 25, 2021.

1. %%
    Sounds like a divided mind;
    thats a case where 50/50 is not good. 80% -20% is much better. AVERAGE HIT RATE ON DOvES IS 20%.
    I would never choose a nickname like walk on water or anything as dishonest as that. Yes i know a duck can walk on water flapping his or her wings, but he is no duck......................................................................................................

#91     Jun 1, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  2. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Yeah, unless you are not from the X-men movie, lol. Don't let fictions drive your capabilities.

#92     Jun 2, 2021
    777 likes this.
  3. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

The only time I was ever successful trading was doing the "trading for dummies" system - laid out for free on the internet - and what you're describing is close.

However, go search "trading for dummies" in the way back machine. Opening gaps on UNUSUAL VOLUME, inside bars, impulses after a pullback, etc. You will find stocks that are moving. With a 48% win rate, I made 168%.

You can also mine the traderx.blogspot.com site. Every chart is still up. Opening gaps, unusual volume, inside bars, impulses after pullbacks, etc. The only difference is that he used a fib extension as a target; Maoxian suggests exiting at the close. During that period, I used both systems. The only difference is the exit.

I think what's missing is the part you added (hourly charts, new highs). Equally important is the part that is actually missing - unusual volume.

http://traderx.blogspot.com/?m=1

Look at the treasure trove of intraday charts.

#93     Jun 6, 2021
  4. themickey

themickey

LOL :) Obviously not a gun shot, takes a lot of practise and huge amount of wasted ammo to get good.

#94     Jun 6, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

And I'm not there. I'm trying though. That ammo is expensive.

#95     Jun 6, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    Good thing about an average hit rate of 20%, on doVes;
    some body has to be average. LOL. Some of them like to dip/flare when they see you swinging.............................................................................They're a small target to start with.

#96     Jun 7, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  7. %%
    12 or 20 gauge is a bit expensive now ;
    .22 long rifle, smooth rocks/dry fire + a few .38/357are just as fun+ a better hit rate.
    I may do some more bb guns\not a prediction/LOL....................................:D:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution::caution:...........................

#97     Jun 8, 2021
  8. GotherL

GotherL

I see a ton of possible leaks but that one stands out the most to me.

#98     Jun 29, 2021