I cant find a decent broker to trade OTCBB stocks. Help !

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wic2021californiaxp, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Etrade, Schwab, Tdameritrade, Tradestation - no direct market access to OTCBB stocks. Order flow to CITADEL, very slow execution

Interactive Brokers - Provide access to ECN but is Useless. Does not allow send a buy or sell order 3% away from the last quote price (impossible to trade large spread stocks with IB)

So, I need a direct market access to trade OTCBB stocks and without restrictive price caps

big_premium likes this.
  2. tonyf

tonyf

I had the same issue when looking at a pink sheet security last year....I did not find a solution. But Dan from NoNameStocks likes schwab

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

4. Fain

Fain

5. Schwab is worst than ib. If outside price range, Interactive Brokers inform that order will not be sent. Schwab doesn't say anything

6. You are playing the wide spread BB squeezes. I get why IB and ET limit spreads on a stock trading Bid $.50 x $3.00 Offer. Catching razor blades them stocks are.

Added: I tried trading one with Etrade and Schwab and they rejected to submit because of the spread.

7. Etrade rejecting otcbb requests ?

From my experience they never reject it, but send orders to Citadel and execution is very slow.