I can Steal your Edge, I am serious

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Guile_yes, Aug 5, 2006.

1. I am a glad your amusing yourself, wannbe big swinging dick. Now where is that ignore button, you are the perfect canidate. Bye

#121     Aug 11, 2006
  2. What's the matter?

Did I hit a nerve?

:eek:

#122     Aug 11, 2006
  3. Hacked a Refridgerator all day.

#123     Aug 12, 2006

4. When do you reckon was the last time that guy saw his P---s:D

#124     Aug 12, 2006
  5. Hey newguy1 don't be shy!

The poor noob who made that post has left the fold. He has gone back to study with his mentor/friend while he practices hard on SIM :p. Here's a pix of dandxg and his mentor after yet another winning trade!

[​IMG]
    I Love those old style "grunge" arcades, but like with everything else in the world, they must acquiesce to progress and "big business". There's nothing over here on the east coast except those family fun arcades that you mentioned.

However, I did go to an arcade located in NJ, that was adjacent to a bar (with some really pretty waitresses too :D) as part of a "business outing". Man was that a BLAST!

Well, hope your week was profitable, looking forward to the next and hoping for some good ol' range expansion, or else we'll be back here swapping arcade stories (there's no point to entering trades unless the risk:reward ratio is favorable to a positive outcome).

Later Peeps,

Jimmy Jam

#125     Aug 12, 2006
  6. ... and here's how dandxg looks when he's trading all by his lonesome, especially when his cheap @$$ computer with 256mg of RAM locks up and his single screen goes blank.

[​IMG]

Jeez, talk about low barrier to entry ...

#126     Aug 12, 2006