I can prove beyond shadow of doubt, that 90% are completely stupefied

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by C- kid, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Hmmm I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that you are in fact an ape, or perhaps a lesser example such as a marmoset. You're executing a typical simian spoiling tactic, in an attempt to stir up inter-human conflict. It is time to reveal yourself sir, stand up (or swing down from your tree) and reveal your true nature!

#51     Jun 10, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

coincidentally, what puny human mind can't accept is that some ETs walk the earth looking like humans

but that is truly far beyond people's capacity to understand

cause you guys can't even handle human dealings

let alone alien

the more I understand about life in general to more I think its some kind of a cosmic joke

#52     Jun 10, 2008
  3. I understand that using a keyboard is rather more challenging than peeling a banana, but you might want to pay a little more attention to your use of the apostrophe. In particular, "it's" is the correct abbreviation for "it is" whereas "its" has an altogether different meaning. Perhaps you'd care to revise "people's" too?

Of course you are clearly a very accomplished ape, so please don't take my suggestions the wrong way... it's really not personal (or species-ist).

#53     Jun 10, 2008
  4. quit being a douche bag and you won't get banned.

#54     Jun 10, 2008
  5. If you study all of the facts...

Physics
    Flight Paths
    Flight Gymnastics
    Steel vs. Aluminum
    Fires & Collapsing Steel Buildings..

and etc... etc... etc...

The Official 911 Story is Part Of Grimm's Fairy Tales..

Did Bush & Co... do this... not a chance they can't even go to the bathroom properly... but somebody did... and it wasn't 19 guys who couldn't properly fly Cessna's with box cutters defeating the most powerful military defense in the world...

but it doesn't matter.. Congress just came out with the results to their Iraq war investigation about the progress to war in Iraq and the Bush Admin...

The document completely indicts the Bush Administration for misleading and lying to get us into war... and does this make the news shows with any impact... nope... just another day in paradise...

so...

#55     Jun 10, 2008
  6. sorry, i did not understand that WTC 7 was the 3rd building to collapse. the collapse does look strage but still proves nothing. probably it was built by mafia for 1/2price and was bound to collapse sooner or later.

#56     Jun 10, 2008
  7. In that "I can prove beyond shadow of doubt, that 90% are completely stupefied"

For yourself, you have amply demonstrated this. Your continued alter aliases and constant need for attention, and the fact you are not bothered by constantly being seen as stupid,

thoroughly demonstrate that your life is truly wasted. Really.

#57     Jun 10, 2008
  8. C- kid

C- kid

please.......at least use a more original strategy

instead of attacking the ISSUE, you attack the messenger

how original of you, guy who doesn't believe TA works :p

#58     Jun 10, 2008
  9. he must be working for the goverment :eek:

#59     Jun 10, 2008
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Apparently it's been proven officially, though gets 0 coverage.

http://stj911.org/paul/SDCGJ_HistoricResults.html

#60     Jun 10, 2008