I can prove beyond shadow of doubt, that 90% are completely stupefied

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by C- kid, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Why kill them when you can just put them on "ignore"?

#21     Jun 9, 2008
  2. Yes, they are going to kill millions of people who don't agree with them. That won't raise suspicion at all.

Moron.

#22     Jun 9, 2008
  3. Chris311

Chris311

I worked as a contractor for nearly every branch of goverment over the past 15 years. I find it hard to believe that the same people who cannot properly navigate the simple task of buying a toilet seat could pull off this kind of coverup. For Gods sake, thewhitehouse can't even keep its email server from being hacked every few days.

Dude, dont get me wrong, I am glad people like you exist because it makes me realize I have yet to lose my mind however, you clearly started this post for no other reason then to start a stupid debate. Get a hobby or something to occupy your time.

#23     Jun 9, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

WELL ITS THE CONTRACTORS that did the job

you think bush and his vice darth vader are the ones drilling holes into cement foundation

#24     Jun 9, 2008
  5. Chris311

Chris311

Exactly my point. No possible way you could ever keep all those people quiet. Anyway, I feel dumber even having replied this many times so I will remove myself from the discussion as this has no place in a forum about trading.

#25     Jun 9, 2008
  6. Hey Tubby,

I thought you were leaving ET. What happened, did you go on an eating binge?
    :p

#26     Jun 9, 2008
  7. It's always easier for the powers that be to claim incompetency.

But the handful at the top don't make mistakes. That's why they're at the top.

#27     Jun 9, 2008
  8. C- kid

C- kid

tell us what's it like to be a poor man

tell us what's it like not to be able to buy gas without looking at your bill and lookin sad

PS: I am fucking man enough to say that yes I need to lose 30 hell, maybe even 40, most people on this board are overweight

also because I am so much smarter, I know you think you got yourself something here that ITCHES me.............right

well again, I am man enough to admit weight problem

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN TRADING AND THAT CURRENTLY YOU ARE WORTH JACK SHIT

honestly would I rather be an overweight kick ass trader, or a slim man working a 9-5

give me a fucking break

you know what you are, you are my friend in high school who fucked around and now is a loser

get smart you fucking loser, its never too late

#28     Jun 9, 2008
  9. Cutten

Cutten

They don't all need to be killed - only the loud, convincing ones who are getting attention. The rest can be silenced - pull their internet connections, monitor their IP addresses with Echelon, plant weed in their houses and raid them, then stick them in jail for 20 years under the drug laws. Surely 15 mill is not much for the Skull & Bones crowd?

#29     Jun 9, 2008
  10. Cutten

Cutten

And yet killing 3000 random civilians in the biggest terrorist attack in US history will go unnoticed?

Also, learn 2 read - "silence or kill". They would only need to kill those they could not silence.

#30     Jun 9, 2008