I can prove beyond shadow of doubt, that 90% are completely stupefied

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by C- kid, Jun 8, 2008.

1. PaulRon

PaulRon

it fell becayse of an atom bomb

#11     Jun 8, 2008
  2. Inside job.

#12     Jun 8, 2008
  3. C- kid

C- kid

you and other jokers in this thread, completely support the point of this thread

90% or even more are completely clueless

I mean its really no wonder that US government can pull of killing almost 3000 Americans

why not...........no one can figure it out anyway

#13     Jun 8, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

sometimes I feel sorry for you guys

and sometimes I feel the need to put you all out of your misery

but why not combine the two and get a job working for implosion contractor that works for the pentagon

#14     Jun 8, 2008
  5. Someone said "Pull my finger"
    And they did.

#15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. C-Kid
    Don't you know, you are the lone sheep left and we are all a pack of wolves circling for the kill :D

#16     Jun 9, 2008
  7. If you want to know what brought WTC 7 down, then I would say that it was gravity.

regards
    f9

#17     Jun 9, 2008
  8. Cutten

Cutten

Question - how come you are still alive? If the US government really did kill 3000 people on 9/11 in a conspiracy, surely it would be in their interests to silence or even kill anyone who brings attention to that fact. Since it is easily within their power to kill, detain, or otherwise silence you for good, and they have (according to you) already demonstrated they have the resolve to kill people at will, then if your beliefs are true, you should already be dead/disappeared.

The very fact that 9/11 conspiracy theorists are alive and permitted to popularise their theories is conclusive proof that their theories are wrong.

#18     Jun 9, 2008
  9. C- kid

C- kid

cutten I thought you were smarter than that

you disappoint me, although I am minority, there is at least 15 million Americans thinking what I am thinking

that's a lot of people to kill, wouldn't you think

#19     Jun 9, 2008
  10. what this topic has got to do with trading psychology i have yet to discover.

don't worry C-kid, government must be devising another false flag to justify the invasion of iran.

#20     Jun 9, 2008