I can prove beyond shadow of doubt, that 90% are completely stupefied

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by C- kid, Jun 8, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

I am going to enjoy writing these words now. I really will.

The ultimate proof that majority of people are quite simply sheep that need to be protected from themselves even.

Here it goes

Most believe that WTC 7 in New York fell due to fire damage OR it fell due to firefighter intentional implosion of it 5 hours after
    in order to control the damage

there you go ladies and gentlemen, the humor of being an average human being

2. C- kid

C- kid

come on people, won't someone flame me..................flame me to hell

How dare I say such lies............come on

3. What a bunch of bull everyone knows that there is no such thing as new york.

4. C- kid

C- kid

that is funny, I give credit where its due

however I must disappoint you, by posting that image if you believe that WTC7 fell for reasons in first post of this thread

sorry you belong to sheep group, but don't feel bad, most people belong in that group :cool:

5. C- kid

C- kid

where do you stand on this issue Jimmy Jam

why did WTC7 fall ?

6. I already gave you my input, but the mods deleted it.

... and it was the best post of the month, too.

7. C- kid

C- kid

wait a minute, why would mods delete that hilarious picture of that fat male whore

I don't get it

8. bkveen3

bkveen3

I read the threads started by C-Kid whenever I need a good laugh. This is one of your best. Keep up the good work. I like to get a laugh out of your stupidity.

9. You think this moron is funny?

You must be working on your third beer for the weekend! :p :D

10. bkveen3

bkveen3

There may be alcohol involved but when you read the stupid shit this guy puts out it doesn't take more than a drink or two to get a good laugh.

#10     Jun 8, 2008