I can predict the top and bottom,believe ?just have a look.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by thetimepower, May 11, 2009.

1. In fact I was a university student, I lack of funds.

the advantages of this method the following

To help traders choose to approach and departure point

Transactions to help reduce the pressure on traders to reduce the number of transactions to improve transaction efficiency

#41     May 16, 2009
  2. None of your charts are much use.

First of all, it looks like random points. There are many good reversals where your marks are nowhere to be found. And, your marks are often at boring points.

Second, you give 3 examples. A TRACK RECORD WITHOUT ANY GAPS, FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. That might mean something. Well-chosen or minimal examples prove absolutely nothing.

If you had any real experience, you would understand this, and not try to impress from 3 non-explained charts. You might as well use a dartboard.

#42     May 16, 2009
  3. dojistarz

dojistarz Guest

"this is the DOW JONES's most important time at last hour that would be the top or bottom"

4 fox sakes!

it could be a top or a bottom,
    how useful is that?
    If you look at chart#3 of all the anoted time, most of them point
    to a non event. A random number generator will beat U hands down.

U full of crap and U keep trying to make yourself believe you
    "see" stuff in your calculation that is worth it.

You Are FxXXing dreaming dude, find another drug dealer
    and get better drugs!

hasta la vista future guru.

#43     May 16, 2009
  4. sorry timepower. but your attempts to build a following on elitetrader so you can offer a future paid service are not going to get very far with the evidence you portray.

MODERATORS, please keep an eye on this guy. He is obviously trying to start a paid service on the back of EliteTrader.

Watch for the web links or "please PM me" or "here is my email" in the next few weeks...

Note the SUBJECT of this thread if you doubt...

#44     May 16, 2009