I can predict the top and bottom,believe ?just have a look.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by thetimepower, May 11, 2009.

1. eagle

eagle

My conviction is that if you still have this kind of mindset then I can predict you are heading to failure.

PS: I guess you're kidding in this thread.

#31     May 15, 2009
  2. I would like to know whether you have seen in my attachments.

If you read, then I doubt very much of your resolution.

If not, you words just crap!!!

#32     May 15, 2009
  3. Random number? No, it is because you have not discovered the law of them

#33     May 15, 2009
  4. So, how did you look at the time of the stock market be used? Are willing to express your views. Or you might point out a mistake or two "random number" from my chart?

#34     May 15, 2009
  5. eagle

eagle

My view is that not to have the period into many time frames in a day. There should be one top and one bottom for a day, not many time frames as you mentioned. And the most important is that we can NOT predict those unique top and bottom. What we can do is just have a gut feeling about them. Let me tell you one thing when you drop a bomb from the plane, you don't have to hit exactly the target at the precise point but somewhere around the target is considered the target was hit right.

#35     May 15, 2009
  6. First of all, thank you for your response, your view is correct, of course, there is only one top and one bottom,
    I have list a lot of time point, but I only said that these are the turning point in time, which have long-term trends turning point also a turning point in short trends, also have the highest point and lowest point,

my forecast is only in relation to traders in terms of days and some of them trade hundreds of time a day, short trend can also make money, is not it. And you may like to trade a few trades a day, is not it.

Finally, I want to say the highest point of the day and the lowest point can be predictable, relatively simple methods, and now a market trading day contains six and a half hours, I would like to choose 30-minute chart to find out the point in time, and then 10 minutes sub-charts, to find out the point in time, and finally with 1 minute chart to find out the point in time, and then find out that they shared or the same point in time, this time is probably the highest point or lowest point.

the ponit i list is 1 minute of 5 minutes total points.

#36     May 15, 2009
  7. Why are you selling a service? Do you not have confidence in your "formula" to simply take the trade on a signal reversal bar with a sensible stop or are you not properly capitalized?

Some simply can't handle the stress of trading--is that the problem?

There are many different ways to generate market turns. What's so special about yours?

#37     May 15, 2009
  8. 1

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      108 KB
      Views:
    #38     May 16, 2009
  9. 2

• 2.jpg
      File size:
      104.1 KB
      Views: