I can predict the S&P eMinis

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketMover, Jan 5, 2009.

1. What happens on a heavily trending day? Can you post a chart from Jan 2 2009?

#31     Jan 6, 2009
  2. Heavily trending days are lots of fun. Well... sometimes. They are typically longer trades as far as the time you're in them and you have to take a few losers to get to the next price point. January 2nd was a great day but extremely boring as we barely crest 1M contracts on the ES. My favorite days are extremely high volatility days. The stop loss/exit strategy never changes but the profit target usually comes off as it's easier to capture more profits in larger runs before my trend lines break signaling an exit. And no, I cannot send you the chart from the 2nd as I delete my lines and start with a fresh chart each day.

#32     Jan 6, 2009
  3. 910

#33     Jan 7, 2009
  4. Here you can buy the domain for your alias for only $50,000: marketmover.com... But it might also be mistaken for Market Ex-Lax :D

#34     Jan 7, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Seems to me if so so "experienced", you should have known what responses you'd get.

2)Or OBJECTIVITY?

3)More likely a byproduct of us "haters" seeing so many of these types of threads and claims.

4)So you decided to come here and get MORE of that response?
    So let me ask you, do you like to get on your hands and knees and squeal like a pig too?

5):D Not particularly "private" if you're discussing it's strategies here now is it?

#35     Jan 7, 2009
  6. hee hee hee :)

And let us not forget #6, the title of this thread "I can predict the S&P eMinis"

If it walks like an amateur and quacks like an amateur, then it is probably a future spammer...

#36     Jan 7, 2009
  7. #37     Jan 7, 2009
  8. Do I get a prize ?

#38     Jan 8, 2009
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not unless you can draw random lines on a chart and later claim entries and exits based on them. :)

Otherwise nice call!

#39     Jan 8, 2009
  10. i think this guy is part of the crazy person clan :<

#40     Jan 8, 2009