I Came Out Here Cuz Of Free Money!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I view his presidency as having accomplished a great deal.... ALL OF IT BAD FOR AMERICA!

#11     Sep 28, 2011
  2. r-in

r-in

Yum Brands is in the process of trying to buy the right people so that food stamps can be used in their type of fast food joints. The argument I read was hilarious. It implied the stereotype of people on food stamps being fat is wrong, but then goes on to explain why they are fat because they don't have access to quality gorcery stores and good food. It then says it would be better they are able to go to McDonalds, Burger King etc to get better food as it's always in the neighborhood.
    These people are too much.

#12     Sep 28, 2011
  3. Humpy

Humpy

I was thinking it might make a business , having a weight reducing rancho out in the Arizona desert, but came to the sad conclusion most of the fatties couldn't afford it.

Rupert Murdoch, Gates, Buffett etc aren't great wobbling balloon monsters so how come ?

GREED isn't good

#13     Sep 28, 2011
  4. HOGWASH! Most people are fat because they eat like pigs!

Perhaps they never heard of the "Vending Machine Diet"...

http://www.dbtechno.com/health/2010/11/12/vending-machine-diet-really-works/

#14     Sep 28, 2011
  5. Bob111

Bob111

yeah! you got my vote on that one :D

#15     Sep 28, 2011
  6. bone

bone

This is more liberal class warfare drivel to justify income redistribution; sic social democracy.

Quit making excuses for individual accountability. That's the primary difference between party philosophy these days...

To suggest that access to quality food is the reason, is to logically imply then that there are no obese middle and upper income class citizens - which of course is nonsense.

#16     Sep 28, 2011
  7. Bone, your spot on as many of you are.

I agree that some of them are definitely in a situation where they need a months supply of food replaced.

But the 99% with the attitude of "FREE MONEY" is ass nine.

It's to the point now, where I read all this Class Warfare crap and I close more deals to add to my Wealth. It's motivating to me, to go out and make as much money as I can each day.

I do give. When I go out to eat, vale park my car, I tip 30% or more.
    I give to people who are working. I donate old computers that are in great condition, cloths and shoes in great condition as well.

I have no empathy anymore for the type of people in this article. I don't give a rat's ass care in the world for them.

I care more for the person working 14% hour shifts in a coffee shop, restaurant, parking cars, washing cars, cleaning apartments, et all. People who are working for low wages but keep on keeping on.

Someday this country will wake up.... on second thought...NAH.

Make your money people and hopefully most of you work for yourselfs so you take advantage of write offs to lower your personal income as well as keep most of your hard earn money in the LP or LLC. I pay my fair share in Taxes but if I were W2 I would pay double easy.

#17     Sep 28, 2011