I called the oil carnage HERE two days ago .

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by JackMorgan, Jun 17, 2022.

1. upload_2022-6-17_10-53-24.png

Anyone else make that call ???? Dont think so . My haters can hate some more

guru likes this.
  2. Edmond

Edmond

Good call

3. yeah, lots of those. most of the pension humpers here cant stand it when someone is right

4. elsewhere, I officially declared RDBX dead and going under 10 , yesterday. taking a little longer than I thought , but its gonna happen soon

5. An here it is , RDBX sub 10

im never wrong

kills them to realize this upload_2022-6-17_11-29-32.png

suck on that haters

6. hilmy83

hilmy83

good call. but you kind of come off as desperate for validation. it's really cringe considering you have munger as a profile pic, which makes me assume you're a grown ass old man and acting foolish online.

and which hater you talking about? i think people just annoyed you opening up like 10 threads a day. Open up your own thread and just keep making good calls and don't worry about the "haters".

M.W., Overnight, qwerty11 and 2 others like this.
  7. upload_2022-6-17_11-53-2.png

i thought frankenstein was dead

8. I do what amuses me. Just like you

hilmy83 likes this.
  9. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

This guy must live a sad miserable life to care what others on the net think about him.Which is extremely pathetic.

Too bad his eyesight isn't gone yet, then he wouldn't be able to see what his mouth is saying

10. lol, see, the haters cant stand it when someone is banking and they are getting slaughtered

#10     Jun 17, 2022