I call bulllshit on NoDoji.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, May 8, 2010.

1. themickey

themickey

Profile For NoDoji, Total Posts: 7061 (5.54 posts per day)

#71     Nov 26, 2011
  2. I was expecting you earlier themickey.

"There's so many posts I can respond to, but I guess that wouldn't be wise on my part.".

#72     Nov 27, 2011
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

Sam, thanks for your kind words.

I have no idea who the Stocktwittering NoDoji is, nor which came first, me or the twitterer, but that person isn't me.

Unless of course, s/he's generating massive wealth for all his/her followers. If that's the case, then yes it's me and I'm happy to be of service :D

#73     Nov 27, 2011
  4. NoDoji...

I wish you and your family the best going into the holidays. I learned a lot from you & bob (& hubby... how's his back??) early on and have nothing but positive energy going out to you guys.

All I have to say is velco... chain... turkey baster...

Any doubters please send me a PM. I will not divulge any personal information about NoDoji but I'm happy to vouch for him/her :).

Haterz gonna hate!!!!

NoD wha'd you do to get this hate thread?? I want to be known like this...!!! If half the people that hated on you paid me for something then I'd probably be able to make rent! I think they need a turkey baster chained up their arse and a bit of velcro to keep it in!

#74     Nov 28, 2011
  5. My mistake. I don't follow that person on twitter FWIW. I wonder if the ET FuturesTrader71 is the same person on Twitter? Anyone know?

#75     Nov 28, 2011
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

yes.

#76     Nov 29, 2011
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

Thanks Win, same from us to you guys!

OK, I'm gonna need a cold shower now...:p

Win, you asked for it:

Hey ET! TJ Winston is pure HFT scum!!!

:D :D