I call bulllshit on NoDoji.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, May 8, 2010.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

Wow, this thread is back from the dead :p

The truly democratic way that Elite Traders determine who's real and who's a closet Australian truck driver is by conducting a poll.

It could go something like this:

Anekdoten is an Australian truck driver, not a real trader.

Anekdoten is SusanaD, an individual (possibly transsexual) Australian truck driver, not a real trader.

NoDoji is a resurrected version of Anekdoten/SusanaD, an individual (possibly transsexual) Australian truck driver, not a real trader.

NoDoji/Anekdoten/SusanaD is an individual (possibly transsexual) Australian truck driver who trades a simulated account at truck stops offering wifi.

NoDoji/Anekdoten/SusanaD is an individual (possibly transsexual) Australian truck driver who trades a real account at truck stops offering wifi.

NoDoji, Anekdoten, and SusanaD are separate individual real (or possibly simulated) traders enjoying an entertaining (and possibly simulated) menage a trois in Australia (or possibly elsewhere).

Maybe entitle the thread "Australian Confidence Vote" in the spirit of Italy (or possibly Greece).

P.S. - Me and coooooolweb's good friends now ever since I told him to invest in CF back in late Spring of 2010 when it was around $60 or so.

:cool:

#51     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Do not mix Anekdoten with Nodoji.

Anekdoten is one case.

Nodoji is another case.

Only moderators know if they are real or fake, besides the posters themselves.

But if the posters draw a large audience, the moderators love them.

If some posters expose frauds and hurt the interests of this website, they get banned, quickly.

You belong to the first type.

In addition, if you manage to draw a large audience and recommend seminars and books, you may get paid.

#52     Nov 8, 2011
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

I guess I'm not drawing a very large audience because ET hasn't offered to pay me and neither has Al Brooks and I think he owes me big time. I helped him sell at least 5 books that I know of.

Quite a few ET members have offered to pay me, though, but I decided to pass the whole trading room/mentorship idea on to my trading roomie Jerry who I've recently come to believe can trade me under the table but won't come out of the simulator.

I told him today he has to either start trading live, or charge for telling others how to trade, because no way can he keep that kind of market savvy under wraps :D

#53     Nov 8, 2011
  4. for a self-admitted housewife with kids..

you got a lot of freetime on your hands

ps could you drop a few more names cause i find that sexy :D

#54     Nov 8, 2011
  5. NoDoji gave tons of great ideas, especially to new traders, and she is so honest and generous, which made some people jealous.

#55     Nov 8, 2011
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

I tried to reply to your later post, but it went away! Where did it go!

I PM'd you back when you were looking for a trading room - I think it was 6E or ES or something - it was a friendly PM, an invitative (that's not a word, is it...) (maybe you construed it as TOO sexy??? :eek: ) hand of friendship to talk with me in real time, yes! Trading in real time! With me! The NOT REAL trader!

(Were you afraid I'd covertly convert you to a vegetarian?)

:D

#56     Nov 8, 2011
  7. Blotto

Blotto

Deluded. Could you quote one of her great ideas? Did it put money in anyone's pocket? Did any of her ideas make you a fortune? The only ideas I've seen here post are textbook generalities and cynical encouragement for losing traders to keep jacking away their money. Her posts fail to demonstrate any original thought.

Yes, especially and perhaps exclusively to those who don't know any better. Certainly only the ignorant would find great value in a warmed over "trend following" approach, advice to trade breakouts, and nonsense about markets moving because of a trend line.

You simply don't have the experience to evaluate her market contributions - only how she appears to you as a person - which is why you comment positively on her advice rather than recognising it for the dangerous nonsense that it is.

Yes, that precisely sums up who you are. You think it appropriate for someone who has failed miserably in getting his own nose into a big enough trough to charge others for training on how to trade. Hey, its a free world and people can buy and sell what they wish. For someone such as yourself who came on here and posted several five figure down days only a few short years ago I imagine any possibility of recovering that money is attractive - and if you can't take it out of the market, why not out of gullible traders?

Seven thousand posts, most of them proferring some sort of trading advice? All of the answers but none of the questions? Encouraging know nothings to continue gambling? Talk of seminars and skype rooms, suggesting that simulation only traders (people who have never traded) should teach newbies?

She has set herself up for this kind of enquiry as to her trading credentials and motives for giving such damaging advice. Encouraging a loser to gamble is lacking in class - telling him his problems are only psychological and that he has a winning strategy and needs to keep trading is beyond the pale.

#57     Nov 8, 2011
  8. pookie

pookie

What kind of bullshit sexist comment is this.

#58     Nov 8, 2011
  9. lol, ok. nodoji, i didn't start this thread:D. i just do my best i hate these soap opera threads, don't you

#59     Nov 8, 2011
  10. what skype room do you frequent these days?

#60     Nov 9, 2011