I call bulllshit on NoDoji.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, May 8, 2010.

1. Matcha

Matcha

LOL, that's what I thought too!

#41     May 10, 2010
  2. I've always subscribed to the idea that whatever is popular is wrong...

#42     Dec 26, 2010
  3. #43     Dec 27, 2010
  4. Blotto

Blotto

Well here is solid evidence of her encouraging a totally hapless newbie who told us he was trading live, with real money. He went on to trade live and continued to lose more money, thanks in part to our resident Mom telling him repeatedly that he had a valid edge. Any proficient trader can see his trading was nothing but haphazard guessing.

Here is the thread: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=228948

Thoughts on encouraging lemmings to jump off a cliff by telling them that you know they can fly? And doing so to receive the respect and adulation of the ignorant? That is pretty reprehensible in my book.

Still, they all get what they deserve. Seven thousand posts and can't leave the guru persona alone. Tells you everything. She has all of the answers and none of the questions! One wonders if she feels any moral responsibility for further losses incurred by a losing trader whom she convinced had "an edge".

One wonders. Whether it is payment in money or adulation it is blatantly self serving and without regard for the losses incurred by traders who follow her advice. CL Marathon can't be the only one.

You have been warned.

• edge.png
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
    #44     Nov 7, 2011
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

from his performance chart he was doing very well until recently [​IMG]

#45     Nov 7, 2011
  6. "he was doing great right before he blew up", LOL :)

#46     Nov 7, 2011
  7. What seminars?

I have never heard.

#47     Nov 7, 2011
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

he meant her skype group

#48     Nov 7, 2011
  9. Frankly, I am convinced that the vast majority of you guys are posers.

Targeting one with a thread like this is incredibly lacking in class.

#49     Nov 7, 2011
  10. Moderators know the IP addresses of posters. They know if Anekdoten or SusanaD used an Australian IP address. They know if Nodoji is real or fake.

But they won't tell us.

They are collaborating with them. Why?

Hint: Sponsor money.

#50     Nov 7, 2011