I call bulllshit on NoDoji.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, May 8, 2010.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

maybe Thursday spike had something to do with it?

#31     May 8, 2010
  2. Mav88

Mav88

cool, why the need to save the world? This is trading and the internet, we get it, snake pit and all.

I bet 25% of the people on this site are systematic liars, I bet half of those have a manipulative agenda. but so what? you gonna hunt them all down? I thought Traderzones was the sheriff around here, he must have deputized you.

#32     May 8, 2010
  3. Nah I believe her.

It's very impressive especially trading ES(i only tade stocks) but certainly possible.

back when i was trading on a prop desk in 2007, i had 120+ days without going negative, of course now its a completely different story.

What i will say is, sometimes things really fit perfectly, the setup is simply there for your strategy day after day with incredibly high probailities, your psyche, the market tone, strategy all comes together, it just FITS. It's also highly possible that one chances upon an inefficiency in the market that one dosen't even realise and attributes it wrongly to expertise in tape reading, chart reading etc....

Will it last? Nope.

sooner or later one will experience the trauma of trading again and i am not talking abt 1 or 2 losing days...........there will be a point in time when after 1000000 godzillion days of being positive, you will question yourself and your ability to trade again,you will see, its a constant struggle, the war never ends.

#33     May 8, 2010

4. TraderZone might be the crazy annoying police, but at least the dood doesn't hide behind aliases and make after the fact pnls and shill for oliver velez, night and day man.

professional con vs guy who doesn't believe trading works,
    hell i might even advise traderzone on his trading so he's not cluebing all day for his sherif duties.

#34     May 8, 2010
  5. I was once searching for a S&P pit noise audio feed, I ended up in some thetradingroom c0m or something, I Forgot, This guy was trading some 5x5 strategy, it was OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING,
    I mentioned, why do you trade for 5 ticks NET when the price to get into the trade is 3 ticks? Of course I get a msg "Keep your opinions to yourself" , Ridioclous to say , then I noticed the 50 sheeps in the chatroom, all nodding away, sad. very sad.

Being bullshitted is even worse then losing money to the markets, This is what NoDoji is doing, He's b/sing you with a trading style that does not make money,

how do I know? I traded that style before, it don't work. And it definately won't work everyday on POT or the ES

freaken conartists.

#35     May 8, 2010
  6. too much anger and frustration can be relieved with masturbation , most people on ET are struggling traders , so it's not a big deal.

#36     May 9, 2010
  7. cstfx

cstfx

NoDoji

just put coolweb on ignore. Works wonders.

#37     May 10, 2010
  8. RL8093

RL8093

Ahhh .... the mantra of the troll. It didn't work for me so therefore it absolutely cannot work for anyone else in this universe.

Other trolls have taken up gobs of space 'saving' traders from the evils of TA or daytrading or Anek .... and now the trading satan of NoDoji.

I feel much safer now - Thank you Coolweb.

:cool:

R

#38     May 10, 2010
  9. Yes, this will keep real traders up all night, some loser on the internet 'calling out' on them. :D

#39     May 10, 2010
  10. Matcha

Matcha

Nodoji.

Don't let those haters affect your trade and life. You have got lots of fans like me.

At least you got your free publicity here! :)

Can't wait for your PDF too!

#40     May 10, 2010