I call bulllshit on NoDoji.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, May 8, 2010.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

I got so much out of Velez' free webinars when I started out and from his books, and also from Pristine's free newsletters and webinars, and Greg Capra's live trading on-line that I always recommend them to anyone wanting valuable day trading info.

#11     May 8, 2010
  2. I don't give a F if you retards believe in her.
    I'll point it out because I enjoying pointing out fakes.
    GO lemming down the cliff and follow her advice,
    see if I care LOL , bunch of sheeps.
    <B>watch the oliver velez video $10,000 SEMINAR while you are at it retards.
    </b>

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
    funniest forum on the interweb.

#12     May 8, 2010
  3. <h2>
    You call Velez's $10,000 free webinars "FREE"?

</h2>

thanks for telling me that TOUT.

#13     May 8, 2010
  4. dst888

dst888

You are pathetic

#14     May 8, 2010
  5. I'm the first one to call her out last night. I've been doing this a long time and i can assure you nobody on this planet makes money in futures daily outside no doji. Maybe she has 2 accounts and 1 loses and 1 wins every day and she shows the winning one.3 months ago she was scared of her own shadow trading sim accounts for months and now she's a big swinging dick make 2-5k every single day. GO NO DOJI

#15     May 8, 2010
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Seriously, who cares who is a fake or not if they provide valuable information about trading? Do I care whether or not Jack Hershey flunked a paper trading contest, made bad calls, has tax liens or lives in a gutter downtown and dumpster dives for a living? No, I only care about his technical trading strategies and whether they work FOR ME. Not whether they work FOR YOU or for Joe the trader.

Do I care whether Anekdoten is a truck driver, or has multiple personality disorder and likes to pretend to be SusanaDT? No, I only care that his AHG thread was valuable TO ME.

Do I care if you read my journal and get nothing out of it? No. You chose to read it, weren't forced to. I got a lot out of that journal (still do) and I know others did too because I watched some of them trade live after using tactics they discovered in my journal and trade me right under the table.

I'll post my full PDF on my trading techniques on ET when it's done, but I have no interest in any further conversation about anything other than trading strategies, setups, chart analyses, trade management, etc.

Coolweb, I was a subscriber to your journal and respected you as a trader. WTF, mate?

#16     May 8, 2010
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

His prop program is $10K. His webinar promotes that program heavily, but after you get past the promo, the trading info is excellent, IMHO.

#17     May 8, 2010

8. 1. You are a woman and you just called me "MATE"
    2. You are a woman and you just called me "MATE"
    3.You are a woman and you just called me "MATE"
    4.You are a woman and you just called me "MATE"
    <h1>
    Thanks for outing yourself as a MAN , <b> mate</b>!
    </h1>

5. You read my journal because I'm an actual real trader, unlike you touting for oliver velez.

#18     May 8, 2010
  9. byteme

byteme

Congratulations NoDoji.

You've graduated to the big league: you have your very own stalker.

#19     May 8, 2010
  10. blox87

blox87 Guest

Another pointless ET thread that will have 50 pages of wasted time and energy including my post.

#20     May 8, 2010