I buy goosd stooks that go up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Quite the opposite. I've never posted a link to my own websites or blogs so I don't profit in any way from my advice. I criticize those who offer lousy,misguided advice while trying to peddle goods like TraderTim (tradertim.blogspot.com) and stockpickr (stockpickr.com)

I've had some bad recs here like AMR.

#61     Jun 4, 2007
  2. pdwst33

pdwst33

Okay fine, I apologize for that inappropriate description of you then. I still say who cares though.

#62     Jun 4, 2007
  3. I'm still waiting for someone to offer a better explanation than mine as to the long term driving factor of indicies. Historically is has been earnings growth.

#63     Jun 4, 2007
  4. pdwst33

pdwst33

My point is, if guys on here are relying on stock picking services and bloggers for stockpicking advice, then perhaps they should reconsider being professional traders in the first place.

#64     Jun 4, 2007
  5. 11Blade

11Blade

You must be eternally happy. your win-loss record rivals SAC

how does it go?

even a broken clock is right twice a day?

#65     Jun 4, 2007
  6. Unlike some traders *cough*tradertim*cough* I have the broken clock beat. My only blunders have been AMR, TIE, and HANS which were lousy recommendations.

#66     Jun 4, 2007
  7. i wonder if stock_trad3r would like to post an 07 account statement of his gains this year to bury the bs about him. Numbers dont lie.

I'd post a statement, but im embarrassed. :eek:

#67     Jun 4, 2007
  8. Stock: here is you're credibility on this site; you actually had such a beef with ta......you said program trades trade off fundamentals!you are a newbie. pure and simple... you and eqt trdr are the biggest putz's that post here... anyone that starts a thread to being up 40% when you state you had 2 stocks that doubled... get real...you are a big time putz

#68     Jun 4, 2007
  9. The indicies are driven by fundies..has anyone refuted me? No.

I am open to alternative viewpoints, but so far no one has provided an argument otherwise.

Aslo this is an open forum. If I want to post about my recommendation, I'm technically allowed to.

#69     Jun 4, 2007
  10. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

well, after the first couple of pages i stopped reading this thread and jumped to the end to post this becasue i have one question for the OP:

stock_trad3r,

congrats on your gutsy buy & hold strategy. now, heres the one question i have for you ( i apologize if its already been covered in this thread elsewhere)...........drum roll.........here it is..........

have booked your gains or is it still on paper?

you haven't made a dime until the sell the stock.

#70     Jun 4, 2007