I bet we sell off

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Arnie, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Arnie

Arnie

:D

Economy sucks........fed just said so.

2. Bob111

Bob111

then go short,very simpe :)

3. Yeah, right. Always short the market when the Fed cuts by 125 basis points in 8 days. :confused: Good luck with that. :D

4. Arnie

Arnie

I think once they digest this, people may just realize that the economy is in worse shape than they thought. I have always said that the problem wasn't rates, and still do. Cutting rates isn't going to fix what's wrong. It's like treating a cold when the patient is dying of cancer.

5. Have you ever put on a trade or do you simply come here and make useless predictions and spout noesense? I went short looking for a quick dump and got taken out but I am glad I am out seeing where the market is

6. Bob111

Bob111

what i'm trying to say -put your money where your mouth is. if economy sucks and you expecting sell off-then just press sell button.i'm going to be on side for at least next few days.

7. Arnie

Arnie

Was that cathartic for you?

Still get mad when you have a loser?

8. I was responding to Arnie's opening post, not your post. Sorry for the confusion.

I agree with you, though. Ya don't like this rally, feel free to short it and see how it works out. :D

9. So the answer is you have never traded then thanks for the reply.You piker.

10. Arnie

Arnie

This explains a lot.

bogan - Australian context (pronounced /ˈboʊgən/, rhyming with slogan) is Australian and New Zealand English slang, usually pejorative, for a person who is, or is perceived to be uncouth, unsophisticated or of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate poor education, cheap clothing (singlet, jeans and no shoes are the sterotypical bogan outfit) and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs (often outer metropolitan) or rural areas[citation needed].

:D :D

#10     Jan 30, 2008