I believe the Obama victory will tear America apart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dave74, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Man, you're one dumb, low-end peasant. If you get in - be sure to call 1-800-GOARMY or you'll be mowing lawns the rest of your life.

#11     Nov 17, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Bush will be seen as a very good president. Even now he is managing this economic crisis in a reasonable way. Bush is having to deal with a huge lack of confidence toward the new administration. Bush has keep the dollar strong, Bonds are strong, could be much worst.

Did you see Obama on 60 minutes. He is kind of crude and not funny. He is a poor small talk guy something Bush was good at.

I don't think people warm up to his personality very well.

#12     Nov 17, 2008
  3. you're out of touch with 80 % of the US according to polls, shows you how FAR removed from reality you are.

#13     Nov 17, 2008
  4. Could you design a poll with a bias? If so, why put weight on polls?

#14     Nov 17, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Stop Constitutional Powers with an Internet Petition!

"I keep getting e-mail from Democrats.com (unaffiliated with the DNC), and they are pretty much the most idiotic things you’ve ever seen. They’re obviously aimed at twenty point IQ Democrat partisans, but I kinda get the feeling that the people who write these e-mails are a bit smarter than that and realize how stupid they’re ideas are. Like maybe they’re just writing these letters to rile up the howler monkey left to somehow make money or maybe this is all some Republican ploy to give stupid Dems busy work to do.

Anyway, the latest e-mail was entitled “Don’t Let Bush Pardon Himself”, and I clicked on it as I was kinda curious how one would prevent the president from exercising his Constitutional powers if he felt the need to pardon himself from whatever crimes they imagined he did. Their answer: an internet petition. Yes, the useless political activity since the invention of politics — the internet petition — is going to somehow stop Bush from pulling a piece of paper out of his desk and writing himself up a pardon.

I have a useful idea: Locate everyone dumb enough to sign that petition and sterilize them."

:) :) :)

#15     Nov 17, 2008

6. You go off in the corner and believe that and the rest of us will get on with civilization ...thump thump.

#16     Nov 17, 2008
  7. dave74

try a Sylvan Learning class and your IQ might reach 75?

In all seriousness... it is SO HARD to belirve that guys like you actually believe the garbage you post on here! But then you probably have a mental issue so I gotta be compassionate with the galatically intellectually challenged!

#17     Nov 17, 2008
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Polls? Thats your basis? lol

80% of people could not even find Afghanistan on a map.

#18     Nov 17, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

That corner is ET aka abode to the KKK.

#19     Nov 17, 2008