I begin to believe in psychology power haha !

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Apr 11, 2003.

1. http://www.psychops.com/Who_is_Kurt_/who_is_kurt_.html

"I want to take a minute to welcome you to the Psychops web page and tell you a little bit about myself. In 1985 I began working with survivors of various types of occultic and mind-control programming and was basically "drafted" into providing educational and consultation services to mental health professionals who counsel victims of satanic ritual abuse (SRA) and government mind control. Over the years I have advised and aided in several police investigations involving SRA crimes. In all, I have 20 some years of research and experience relating to this subject matter. I have tried to compile this information in a logical, socially responsible manner for you. If you have any questions and/or suggestions, please let me know. "

http://www.psychops.com/New_Millenn...millennium.html

"
    I became aware of our government's involvement in behavioral modification at a very young age as my father and two uncles worked for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and openly discussed many of these "behavioral modification" experiments. They were privy to this classified information, in part, as one uncle provided security for a renown Nazi doctor who was smuggled out of post-war Germany as a part of Operation Paperclip--a clandestine, U.S. governmental operation in which foreign war criminals were imported into the United States.

Many people are unaware of the extent to which our U.S. government has been experimenting on its citizens. Ironically, it's the government's own documents on human experimentation that most effectively breaks through the denial barrier. Following are excerpts out of actual documents that were secured through the Freedom of Information Act.

A document dated May 11, 1953, cites experiments designed with the goal of "hypnotically increasing ability to learn and recall complex written matter," "hypnotically increasing ability to observe and recall a complex arrangement of physical objects" and "recall of hypnotically acquired information by very specific signals."

A second document dated May 5, 1955, states, "A portion of the Research and Development Program of TSS/Chemical Division is devoted to the discovery of the following materials and methods: 1. Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public." Skipping to subhead 6 on the same document, "Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness" and subhead 7, "Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing." Subhead 8 states, "Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use" and subhead 9 states, "Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use." Subhead 12 states, "Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced."

So what does this all mean? One almost has to reread these quotes two or three times before the realization sinks in that our government's goal is to gain ultimate control over our minds. This is not much different than the goals of Adolf Hitler and The Third Reich.

2. Babak

Babak

Harry,

hang on a sec....[putting on tin foil hat] ok I'm ready to read the link now.

3. metal head plates non effective??:confused: :confused:

arba arba arba :D :D

4. Huh???

5. Wha?

{LOL... Discipline}

6. You are growing sleepy. Sooo sleeeeppppy. When you wake up, you will have an insatiable hunger for Popeye's Chicken . . .

7. Micro-chips being planted into people's heads by the government....yea, and this should also be printed with the *ROBOT HAS BABY* breaking news story.:D

Harrytrader - do you have some sort of agenda posting all this crap? or is it just a way that you have fun?

8. This is incredible this psy phenomenum of DENIAL !!! Explain me :
    Do you deny OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS or did you MISS the line if so here it is ?!!!

"excerpts out of ACTUAL documents that were secured through the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION OF ACT. " !!!!!

So are you saying that OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS ARE CRAPS whhaaaaaarrrrrffffffffff whhaaaaaarrrrrffffffffff whhaaaaaarrrrrffffffffff !

Are you like nazis who DENY the holocaust also ? Then TELL IT because YOUR OPINION WILL BE MORE CLEAR !

9. Harry, I don't even think anyone is denying that those documents are real. But the thing is, they are from the 1950s. Movie theaters had subliminal advertising trying to get people to "Drink Milk", people were afraid of images of pie-plates that were alleged to be UFOs, and lots of other silly stuff.

10. Yea, then you must have missed some big news in the mainstream medias like CNN (see link below) ! microship has already been implanted for real ! Of course for the population to accept the idea, they will cease a pretext: children KIDNAPPING.
    As always they play with the psy of the people for them to accept. You will say bah if I don't want this microship for my child, what's the problem ? Hahahaha, like sort of wave1 in market, this is the impulse movement to accustom the people with the idea. The second step will be to propose people solutions of microship implementation for HEALTH CARD or MONEY CARD.

In fact 2 YEARS BEFORE the mainstream medias put out this story, I have been already aware of that intention about presenting microship as a solution for kidnapping. One of the guys who revealed the program of microships for human population was the CEO of a firm who fabrics such chips for cows: he declared that cia has intention to implement that for the whole population.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/09/03/uk.implant/

"Parents look to microchip children
    September 3, 2002 Posted: 9:34 AM EDT (1334 GMT)

The murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman have panicked parents in the UK
    LONDON, England -- Worried UK parents are asking to have tracking microchips implanted into their children following the murders of two 10-year-old girls, a cybernetics expert says.

Scientist Kevin Warwick from Reading University, west of London, says parents can keep track of their children with a tiny microchip implant in the arm or stomach.

Such a chip could prevent an abduction from becoming a murder, he says.

"A number of families have contacted me after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman with the possibility of using an implant for their own daughter," Warwick told Reuters. ((Full story)

MORE STORIES
    Murdered girls remembered

QUICKVOTE
    Would you have your child/children microchipped?

Yes
    No
    Possibly
    View Results

The bodies of the two friends were found in remote woodland two weeks after they went missing from their home town of Soham in eastern England on August 4.

One family, the Duvals, has offered up their 11-year-old daughter Danielle as the first guinea pig to test the electronic tag, which Warwick said he hopes to perfect sometime before Christmas.

The issue is set to become a controversial one in Britain with parents welcoming the idea, but civil liberties group expected to protest at the "big brother" possibilities of the tags being exploited either by the authorities or illegally.

Robotics scientist Warwick is a controversial figure already in Britain, gaining fame after he wired his own nervous system to a computer in an experiment he hopes will eventually give paralysed people more control over their own bodies.

"There are several options, including the possibility of using a mobile phone network to transmitting a signal and linking it to a global positioning system," he said.

The operation would involve implanting a small transmitter about one inch long into the child's arm or stomach, Warwick says.

"A potential abductor wouldn't know the child had the device and it could be switched off to sleep mode when it wasn't needed to conserve its battery," he added.

Watches that perform a similar function are already commercially available in the United States, but they can be too easily removed and discarded, Warwick said.

Danielle's mother Wendy told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "After the news of Holly and Jessica we sat down as a family and discussed what we could do... I know nothing is ever foolproof but we believe the microchip will go a long way to protecting her."

A spate of recent abductions in the United States have also put parents there on edge as they worry about their children, but Warwick believes it is for society to decide if a microchip implant is the ethical way to combat such fears.

"There are of course many more questions to be asked and I suspect there will be objections to an implant, but if the general trend in Britain is in favour of such an operation it will be ready to go by Christmas," he said. "

#10     Apr 12, 2003