I announce my triumphant return......to sanity :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, Jun 7, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

hey I have great news, I am now sane.

I spoke to my doctor and he said congrats you are now sane

so I thought to come to ET and behave like a sane person

I want to ask questions about which Book to read, which indicator to use, which thread to follow

I want to ask all the questions that will get me nowhere,

as previously insane person I would attempt to think for myself and try different things until something popped up. BUT nnnoooo I ain't fallin for that again.

I just want to fit in into ET crowd, and I also want to be able to flame really well.
  2. C- kid

C- kid

don't make the same mistake I did as graveyard worker

next time they offer you a human body, you say UP yours, no more of that shit for me.

cause even though the body is dead, you can still get STDs

:p :p :p :p :p WHAT what did you think I was talking about

ok screw this, good night
  3. C- kid

C- kid

good morning, well more like afternoon or somethin

I had a very strange dream, check this shit out.

I am in a building where old folks live, and one by one, they start going to balconies to jump and commit suicide

so I grab them as they are falling and I ask them what the F is their problem

and I even sit down tap them on their back and pretend to be their friend for a little while so they feel better

4. yess.... keep talking to yourself...
  5. 377OHMS

Sorry kid, gotta put ya on ignore. Hope you get those mental health issues sorted out.
  6. I see your new change-of-heart is getting a great reception. :p

Don't change who are C-kid, stay just the way are, you fit in perfectly. :D
  7. C- kid

C- kid

you joined in 2005 you made 76 posts

YOU fukin abuser

you fukin user

you fukin idiot who can't trade
  8. C- kid

C- kid

so you picked a name Scalper

you know what that means

it means you can't trade and you can't scale up

YOU ARE NOTHING :cool:
  9. YES, YES!

That's it!

More, More! :p
  10. Congratulations to your returning to sanity from a fellow patient! :D

I would write more, but I am nursing my wounds from the previous two weeks. I let the market slap me so hard that I am spitting blood now. I am suicidal and I need to make an appointment with my doctor next week. My questions to my doctor will be: Why the fuck did I let my losers run, doctor? Why the fuck did I do it? Why did I freeze? What the fuck is wrong with me?
    In your dream, I am one of those who jumped. My explanation of your dream is that you are witnessing a bunch of traders killing themselves. Suicidal traders. Fuck!!! I killed myself not once or twice, but many times. Fuck!!!

This is my final post on ET before I become profitable. If/When I return to ET in the future, that means I have become profitable.
    #10     Jun 7, 2008