I announce my triumphant return......to sanity :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, Jun 7, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

hey I have great news, I am now sane.

I spoke to my doctor and he said congrats you are now sane

so I thought to come to ET and behave like a sane person

I want to ask questions about which Book to read, which indicator to use, which thread to follow

I want to ask all the questions that will get me nowhere,

as previously insane person I would attempt to think for myself and try different things until something popped up. BUT nnnoooo I ain't fallin for that again.

I just want to fit in into ET crowd, and I also want to be able to flame really well.

2. C- kid

C- kid

don't make the same mistake I did as graveyard worker

next time they offer you a human body, you say UP yours, no more of that shit for me.

cause even though the body is dead, you can still get STDs

:p :p :p :p :p WHAT what did you think I was talking about

ok screw this, good night

3. C- kid

C- kid

good morning, well more like afternoon or somethin

I had a very strange dream, check this shit out.

I am in a building where old folks live, and one by one, they start going to balconies to jump and commit suicide

so I grab them as they are falling and I ask them what the F is their problem

and I even sit down tap them on their back and pretend to be their friend for a little while so they feel better

STRANGE SHI* I TELLS YA

4. yess.... keep talking to yourself...

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sorry kid, gotta put ya on ignore. Hope you get those mental health issues sorted out.

6. I see your new change-of-heart is getting a great reception. :p

Don't change who are C-kid, stay just the way are, you fit in perfectly. :D

7. C- kid

C- kid

you joined in 2005 you made 76 posts

YOU fukin abuser

you fukin user

you fukin idiot who can't trade

8. C- kid

C- kid

so you picked a name Scalper

you know what that means

it means you can't trade and you can't scale up

YOU ARE NOTHING :cool:

9. YES, YES!

That's it!

More, More! :p

10. Congratulations to your returning to sanity from a fellow patient! :D

I would write more, but I am nursing my wounds from the previous two weeks. I let the market slap me so hard that I am spitting blood now. I am suicidal and I need to make an appointment with my doctor next week. My questions to my doctor will be: Why the fuck did I let my losers run, doctor? Why the fuck did I do it? Why did I freeze? What the fuck is wrong with me?
    In your dream, I am one of those who jumped. My explanation of your dream is that you are witnessing a bunch of traders killing themselves. Suicidal traders. Fuck!!! I killed myself not once or twice, but many times. Fuck!!!

NO MORE FUCKING MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my final post on ET before I become profitable. If/When I return to ET in the future, that means I have become profitable.

#10     Jun 7, 2008