I am your god Apophis

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Old&Tired, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Ra would have been a better incarnation.

Apophis get his reptilian ass kicked too often.:)

#11     Mar 30, 2009
  2. Seems to fit, the OP gets his ass kicked very often at ET. Hence a new alias every other day :)

#12     Mar 30, 2009
  3. how pathetic, you told on another thread some new trader how its TIME TO QUIT

LOL......don't you know how to become a real trader .......you don't quit

NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD ...RA :p

#13     Mar 30, 2009
  4. As ridiculous as your godhood is.
    I find truth in what you are saying.

#14     Mar 30, 2009
  5. LoL, new trader??? The guy has been trading for over 6 years. And I didn't tell him to quit, I told him that MAYBE he should OR he should write an algo based on his rule set so he wouldn't get in his own self destructive way.

#15     Mar 30, 2009
  6. Shocking...a new poster just signs up and immediately backs the OP. Only at ET!

Bo, that's sad even for you homeboy :p

#16     Mar 30, 2009
  7. funny how you think my name is Bo, but for the first time in my life

I AM AFRAID

by calling me Bo, you showed that you followed me around and saw all my posts and didn't miss anything.

what's next, you will find me and follow me in the REAL world

I'll report you to FBI, I am serious, you are starting to show real serious psychotic tendencies

I am concerned

#17     Mar 30, 2009
  8. Oh calm down man, its just a friendly game of cat and mouse on ET, don't get your panties in a bunch :p

PS it was YOU who called me out on one of my posts from earlier today (which didn't involve you)....now who is following who?

:cool:

#18     Mar 30, 2009
  9. While the OP is bored to the point of appearing to be insane, there actually is a lot of truth in his comments.

All-in-all one of the weirdest personalities I've ever met, either on the web or off.

#19     Mar 30, 2009
  10. Expired

Expired

Weird?

Nope! Just an attention-craved personality. A born-loser with tons of excuses as to why he's better then the rest (of losers). Met a lot of them on and off the web

#20     Mar 30, 2009