i am trading ~2000 contracts per month

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by logis, Jan 14, 2021.

1. virtusa

virtusa

If you trade size, ALWAYS ask a quote. Standard prices are for small volume traders.

#21     Jan 15, 2021
    Snuskpelle, CALLumbus and logis like this.
  2. tonyf

tonyf

I am interested as well. Do you onboard international investors? And what about ring fenced segregated accounts for larger investors?

#22     Jan 16, 2021
  3. logis

logis

what is " ring fenced segregated accounts"?

#23     Jan 16, 2021
  4. tonyf

tonyf

your assets and cash are not pooled with other client's. You have your own box at the custodian.

#24     Jan 16, 2021
  5. logis

logis

still didn't get it (b/c I don't have clients? :) )

#25     Jan 16, 2021
  6. tonyf

tonyf

#26     Jan 16, 2021
  7. affx

affx

Someone had sent me an email from AusPrime you should check them out. They even send me a demo:

link: https://portal.primexm.com/Home/Login

Username: sb@ausprime.eu

Password: Ausprime1!

#27     Jan 16, 2021
  8. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

#28     Jan 18, 2021
  9. timdug

timdug

I trade similar size and have been using Amp but am not entirely happy. Any communication to discuss with them has been difficult to progress. When I was trading prop, we had Goldman Sachs as a broker and were on $0.50 per side. God knows what the firm were getting before they slapped on their profits. Looking for a change also. I need Sierra Charts integration for chart and execution though, so thats why I'm still with Amp. IB are seriously expensive in my mind and margins are massive, then add in when they increase over high volatility events its massive. I think it was as high as $17k to $20k margin per CL contract around May 2020.

#29     Jan 19, 2021
  10. DevBru

DevBru

Take a look at Sierrafutures, a division from Stage 5. Lower e-mini commissions compared to AMP as well. Or you can go directly with Advantage (Sierrafutures uses Advantage Futures to clear with).

However i haven't explored that myself just yet so i don't know what kind of customer service or commission rates you can get at Advantage.

#30     Jan 19, 2021
    logis likes this.