I am thinking about going short in the YM late today 03.22.07

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 22, 2007.

1. stay tuned...I will illustrate how best to lose money :)

#41     Mar 25, 2007
  2. The three magical times that I will post trade calls in this magical thread

MST BatTimes

7:35-7:45
    11:00-11:10
    1:45-1:59

The next trade is SHORT

Take a ride with MagicCarpetSavant

#42     Mar 25, 2007
  3. rofl :D

#43     Mar 25, 2007
  4. Well when I got the long signal from first MagicalBatTime zone, I did not know what to post here. so I froze...(plus I overslept and saw it all too late)

I had my heart set to go Short at the EodMagicSignal ...for the best losing strategy always follow your heart and "hope" is your salvation...

well... I guess I shall see what the MIDMAGICSIGNAL indicates, so that I may become more confused or enter an early Short entry...for the best losing mentality, if you do not know, just bring in more info to get confused with...this will disassociate you from the trade and make it easier to pull the trigger.

Good losing to you
    Thank you very much,
    ES

#44     Mar 26, 2007
  5. You know... putting on a trade this AM with the knowledge that the housing numbers were due out...would be a 50/50 bet...put it on red or green....I will see what happens AFTER the storm to decide about the short....

I trade the "magic" overnight and the horizon is a little different...than some of you winning YM traders that actually put on numerous trades and win and lose all day....

I have more fun writing this thread than actually trading it...but i do trade occasionally...just read about my poker game a few pages back :)

#45     Mar 26, 2007
  6. Traders...if you are noticing.... it's the zones that are what the magical tells' are....and the, "tipping of the hands"...

Please continue to read and I will display an exact losing method for all of you to lose with...someday I will place a trade...be patient as this takes time to lose money....true skill lies in the ability to lose money in the "slow bleed" way that all of you cherish. This thread will bring those familiar "warm fuzzy" feelings that you all wish for in your losing days

#46     Mar 26, 2007
  7. Well folks...looks like I will wait for the short...until the EODMagicSignal (1-14 minutes b4 the close of the Dow cash)

stay tuned....

Being "in" to "win" is really the best way to lose money intraday, but I will purpose' an overnight entry soon to more effectively "drain the money" from your accounts...ok?

#47     Mar 26, 2007
  8. This will be a sweet short entry in about 55 minutes (13:59 mst)...I will lose a lot of money, maybe even more cause' its OVERNIGHT!!!! I may get a margin call GRAND SLAM!!!

#48     Mar 26, 2007
  9. Well Ladies and Gentleman...

I entered the stage..Elvis move over...gee Elvis you looking rather decrepit...

Short 1 YM contract @ 12549 hold overnight. Sheesh! at $2,250 maintenance margin that is nearly HALF of my acct' equity of 5K ...now this is a real loser:)

or...

if something terrible happens and the 50 pt target hits and I end up winning...well thats trading!

Thank you very much,
    ES

#49     Mar 26, 2007
  10. Trades

Short Target reached +50 points (+$246.00) (+4.92%)

now flat (balance = $5,246.00)

#50     Mar 27, 2007