I am thinking about going short in the YM late today 03.22.07

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Well..

I have been checking some things..

There are some other magical times besides 15:45 through 15:59 cst. with my magical indicator.

I can purchase a second magical indicator actually two of em' from a second source that would fit "right in". The combination with my existing purchased indicator seems to work nicely and magically :). Call it a Super Magic Hybrid Method

Mining with magical indicators is a sure fire way to lose money stay tuned readers... I am on it!

MagicalSavantRide

#31     Mar 24, 2007
  2. ... are you short yet?

#32     Mar 25, 2007
  3. rcj

rcj

Here ya go, Woodgrain. Just in time. Now you will be able to afford a new paint job on the 'ol wagon.

Yeah ck this out ... http://www.dowstomper.com/

#33     Mar 25, 2007
  4. I will "predict" that the magic begins soon and it will be a short spell'...

Now I want everybody to all hummm now...

Thank you very much,

ES

#34     Mar 25, 2007
  5. I only pay for my magic indicators, as nothing is free...

#35     Mar 25, 2007
  6. rcj

rcj

This might work for ya also

#36     Mar 25, 2007
  7. ooops...I just will post in my timezone sorry...I flub it up... I meant to say 14:45 through 14:59 cst...

In other words 13:45 through 13:59 mst, just b4 the close of the cash dow.

#37     Mar 25, 2007
  8. mine has "yes" and "no" replaced with "buy" and "sell"...

my trading room has been revamped...I now have all kinds of tools to replace the five 19" lcd's with...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

everybody....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

#38     Mar 25, 2007
  9. But seriously folks...

the attraction to this game is subtle, like a snake...

the lure of making money is the magnet....I have reasoned that if I concentrate on losing money, which is what I do best...then its a win win for all...

stay tuned for my introducing trade...
    Thank you very much....
    ES

#39     Mar 25, 2007
  10. ES,
    Am I missing something here ?? Are you trying to see how to lose money and once you find out how, you just do the opposite ?? And then you win ??

I have thought about this myself. Has anyone actually tried to do this ??

Anyway, if you have only 5k I would think you will limit your risk more if you daytrade YM. Although both are risky from what I have gathered in my own newbie experience, you blow out account faster holding overnight.

#40     Mar 25, 2007