I am the dumb money...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by texrex2002, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Kendall

Kendall

You'll get a chance to get in at the lows yesterday at some point. Problem is, if it tests the lows from yesterday it probably goes lower.

If you think it's going high again just buy it and chaulk it up as a 600 point mistake. I can tell you though, my fiancee's 401 wasn't up yesterday despite the rally. Naz didn't go anywhere....

#11     Jan 24, 2008
  2. Think about how you felt just before the reversal.

Sometimes my feelings of doom identify stock market bottoms.

It's an indicator.

#12     Jan 24, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

so true,i also take notice of this now...when i hear my own blood flowing in the streets, i know its a bottom...

#13     Jan 24, 2008
  4. on the money

on the money Guest

I was up $1500 day b4 yesterday and finished down $1400.
    Yesterday I was up $1200 and finished down $1500. All this transpired within a few minutes each day, with just one or two bad decisions.
    Trading can come down to one seemingly minute decision that can have a bigger effect than 100 other seemingly big decisions.

#14     Jan 24, 2008
  5. dsq

dsq

Trading can come down to one seemingly minute decision that can have a bigger effect than 100 other seemingly big decisions"

i think this is where you have to use stop losses more effectively...i know its the case with me...you know where you make 10 small trades for a 200$ but lose it all on 1 loser trade.

#15     Jan 24, 2008