I am taking out 50% out of my IB account, my money no longer safe in USA

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BernankeOffDuty, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Over unity devices typically pull in heat from the ambient environment, so they are not free energy devices, as many would suspect (and quickly dismiss).

I graduated 3.32 mechanical engineering, suffered thru all the thermo classes and had all the over unity device debates with my professors, who, later, reluctantly conceded to my point that .....

the key to these devices is using an inverted population as the working fluid in the heat cycle.

A common device that is only possible with an inverted population is the laser, which defeats the "second law of thermodynamics", just like these over unity generators, by creating a molecular check valve that essentially takes in disordered energy and releases more highly ordered energy by limiting degrees of freedom.

Again, ask your local physics guru or look it up yourself if you don't believe. It's all out there.

#41     Oct 6, 2012
  2. You are way to technical and knowledgeable for me, there is a simpler way to understand this and explain it.

Take Over-Unity devices built by those guys mentioned in a link on page 2 of this thread.

Magnets, magnets are like a fossil fuel, you dig them up and use them as a resource, over time these magnets will lose their power. So it is like a resource really, a finite resource, sure you can magnetize iron, but that too takes energy.

So even if these are not [true] overunity devices, they can still produce electricity.

#42     Oct 7, 2012
  3. yeah exactly, everyone talks about non storage of gasoline

but how many of them actually tried and experienced the process

Only you from what I can see.

#43     Oct 7, 2012
  4. Thanks for the info Bro, I googled it, much appreciated

#44     Oct 7, 2012
  5. Well aren't you a cheeky bastard :D

Continent?? How about Iowa, what the hell is wrong with US land. I grow tired of American publicly educated masses, but not the land. Land is good and always will be.

#45     Oct 7, 2012
  6. "My money isn't safe in the USA"

#46     Oct 7, 2012
  7. ok now you pissed me off, I have no choice but to humiliate you for being a jerk

In the very 3rd post of this thread, I clearly posted converting money into many things, farms being one of them.

And you know this very well, yet you choose to play games with me.

You are some slick shit aren't you. You are a person nibbled to death, pecked to death by trolls on the internet, and in the end you submitted and became a loser troll yourself.

Shut down the computer, phone that friend you put off forever, go have a beer. This shit you got going on ET is not healthy for you bro.

#47     Oct 7, 2012
  8. I'm sorry. It's just that owning farmland in the US is owning a US asset. An illiquid one at that. Store unleaded in the silo? Grind the corn into ethanol?

I'm friendless.

#48     Oct 7, 2012
  9. Of course you are friendless, you are a smart guy, pretty well informed, pragmatically driven [which is why you pointed out potential problem with storing gasoline]

People around you are simply not good enough, unfortunately people like you get to the other extreme and lose grip on reality.

Let me explain

You've been hounding me in this thread, just went short of calling me a complete idiot. And if we step back and assume that I am an idiot.

What do you suggest in that case.

That we take our accounts and roll them into bonds, stocks, subscribe to the bullshit coming out of FED and government, assume everything is fine. Golden age ahead of us ??

This is my point, people like you lose perspective due to high ego and hubris which comes out of being better informed than average.

#49     Oct 7, 2012
  10. First comes speed, then endurance, then accuracy, then power.

When in doubt, get out. You can always get back in.

On the other hand, stops too tight will demolish an otherwise profitable operation.......

In 2008 there were several warnings after the market topped, the most obvious being the indices closed below their 50 SMAs.

Before that there was obvious divergence in macd & rsi, sentiment was uuber bullish, and no one could afford a house without an exotic loan.

Before that, housing sales volume dried up and realtors had to offer free vacations, pools, upgrades, and what not in order to sell without discounts.

It was all there for anyone who reads charts. Price and volume....

I'm not seeing much of anything like that now, but you never know.

So much of The Market is an illusion anyway. The real question in my mind is..... what are "they" going to do now that the suckers have left the table, and are not coming back?

#50     Oct 7, 2012