I am taking out 50% out of my IB account, my money no longer safe in USA

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BernankeOffDuty, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Apparently you have never owned a lawn mower. Too much time on your hands posting stupid things on the internet to have time to cut your yard. People like you are why these boards are full of nothing but BS. I have been reading ET for about 5 years and except for a couple of others on here most posts are a waste of time EXACTLY LIKE YOURS!

#31     Oct 6, 2012
  2. There are a few suppliers in this country of storage safe gasoline. Very expensive and has to be purchased by the barrel, but it lasts 10-20 years without degrading. If you want to know the suppliers I know of just PM me. Maybe they can get you a direct contact for larger volume and a cheaper price.

I smell the same thing coming. Just looking at the elections, politicians, and the charts.... Fundamentals... Big crash is coming soon. May be the Armageddon crash in 2013 that wipes out the entire financial system.

#32     Oct 6, 2012
  3. I stated it was impractical as an investment.

#33     Oct 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Something smells here.

#34     Oct 6, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This poster is just the next incarnation of RoninW.

#35     Oct 6, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This poster is just the next incarnation of RoninW. Just another c-kid-like alias.

#36     Oct 6, 2012
  7. Daring

Daring

Here's my interpretation of first post.

I am a self taught God. All my current positions had terrific entries, regarding your new position, not sure where you should put it, but take it out or where it's at.

My nose is my indicator.

#37     Oct 6, 2012
  8. themickey

themickey

If you want out of USA maybe try NZ.
    Safe, never drought, English language, under populated, plenty of work as there has been a brain drain to Australia.
    Probably a better option rather than attempting at storing fuel and guns and going on the defensive.

#38     Oct 6, 2012
  9. When I first bought my motorhome, some Alabama redneck I worked with told me the same thing.

A year and a half later, with half a tank still in it from the day I first brought it home, I fired up that big block 454 Chevy and drove a good state away without any problems.

#39     Oct 6, 2012
  10. #40     Oct 6, 2012