I am sure I am now on a list.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, May 14, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

2. jem

jem

I clicked on your link... so I am on a list now too.
    But, I wanted to know how much those are.

How much ammo will you have to buy and what does it cost?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I clicked the link too, several times just to make sure.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Back on an even keel now, Tsing?

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not sure what you mean. I'm the same Tsing I always am, ol' boy!

6. Ricter

Ricter

Good. Anyway, you're not on anyone's list, so don't worry.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The price is on the link - that's the site I got it from. $2909, cash price. You can find one in your local stores for about $3100 or so, but you have to pay tax.

The ammo is cheap - 223 Remington box you can get for about $35-40. Since the clip holds 30, you'll be needing more than one box for anything relevant!

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Was mostly tongue in cheek. But I'm sure I'm on someone's list for something!

9. jem

jem

If you don't think we are on lots of lists you do not know where some of the govt money is going.

If you were a tech company in over the last 10 years your exit strategy was to be bought by homeland security.

If google can make ads for cameras or green houses follow you around the web... what do you think the govt can do? Especially when they buy data and buy the companies themselves which track this data.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What is that, an M4? Gorgeous gun.

Tsing, you've got to try an M-14 or one if its carbine gas variants. I think you might like the power. :)

I like the idea that people cannot take shelter behind cinderblocks or wooden revetments with 7.62x51mm ammo.

Shooting .223 just doesn't send the message that I want to deliver lol.

"Nothing says Hate like .308" :D

#10     May 14, 2012