I am sorry for IB !!!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by hajimow, Jun 21, 2005.

1. hajimow

hajimow

I am using WebTrader to trade US stocks and options. It is more than a week that Webtrader does not work. I have emailed IB and have also posted my concerns here but it seems that they are just ignoring it or can not fix the problem. Bid and ask prices are wrong on most cases. Last price quote is delayed. Option quotes are delayed and in many cases it does not show bid and ask price. I was assuming that it should be an hour interruption but now it seems that it may takes months !!!. Webtrader was working perfect and I don't know what has happened recently. I should say that I am extremely sorry for IB and my two thumps are down for them.

2. hajimow,

I've been having a problem too getting the eurodollar spreads (GE) and posted a plea starting a similar thread (IB and Eurodollar Spreads).

I've had some constructive e-mails from SteveIB, and hopefully IB are trying to solve the issue, but as yet, it is still unresolved.

Good luck.

3. hajimow

hajimow

Just after I sent the thread , I see Webtrader started to work normally. I don't know how long it will keep working without crash. I also have faith in IB.

4. hajimow

hajimow

Died again:mad: