I am selling my eSignal 1-year futures RT package at half price

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sys80, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I am interested in buying your package. Ive sent you a private post message but it did occur to me that you might be expecting me to reply here rather than through the messaging system. If so let me know and ill post my email that way instead:cool:

#11     Aug 19, 2003
  2. This is a sad story. I would not hire someone to trade your account for you (especially from ET! :)). There is nothing to prevent them from setting up their own secret account for themselves and taking the other side of all their trades on your account. So while your account is losing, they are actually stealing from your account.

#12     Aug 19, 2003
  3. trendy

trendy

What? This doesn't make sense to me. The agent wouldn't need to use Sys80's account in order to initiate a trade, he would just go out in the market and execute the trade against whomever was at the inside bid/ask. For example, if the agent thought CSCO was going higher he wouldn't need Sys80 to short it, there's already thousands of shares available at the offer.

#13     Aug 19, 2003
  4. AdlerNY

AdlerNY

Check your PM box, please.

#14     Aug 20, 2003
  5. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

This is a tough business and my best advice to anyone is that they should not enter it unless they truly know what they are up against, and have a comfort zone with respect to funding. For a new trader just starting out it is imperative that you learn the ropes from a successful trader or group - by this I mean one in existence for 10 years or more say: the number of such entities is very small relative to the size of the industry.

IMHO nobody in this business is interested in preserving your trading capital and will be more than happy to take all of your money if you let them.

If you are truly interested in this business then you need to hook up with a successful operation that will train you - and one that is ethical and these do exist by the way.

#15     Aug 20, 2003
  6. sys80

sys80

Dear all

I contacted my esignal sales manager: re-selling is OK, he can manage it at these two conditions:
    1- the account remains formally under my name, until expiration (5/12/2004)
    2- if the new user wants to add new services and or exchanges, he will contact my sales manager, provide him his new credit card, which will replace mine, and use that one for the purpose.

Thanks to those who contacted me and if someone agrees with these terms, please PM me with his real name, email and phone details, so I can contact him.
    I will do the same, of course.

Best Regards
    sys80

#16     Aug 20, 2003
  7. sys80

sys80

To those wo contacted me via PM, I said I would made a decision today, Aug 26: I definetely decided to stop trading and give up all my tools, software, etc.

First esginal, 1 year memebrship, see previous posts

Second I wish to sell in 1 month of partecipating in a fee-based futures trading room, (I will email details) on paltalk at $100 instead of nominal fee $200. Negotiable.

Third: Metastock 8.0 RT, on CD with user+pwd, enabled for esignal datafeed.

Thanks for those who contacted me
    sys80

#17     Aug 26, 2003
  8. I'm sure it was a tough decision to give up on trading after all you put into it. =(

But you will rebound from this and excel in whatever else you choose to do.

I wish you all the best. Take care

#18     Sep 4, 2003