I am proud of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Mecro and his buddies have been drinking the Bush juice for such a long time, they are going to have a tough time drying out...

#41     Nov 5, 2008
  2. Oh come on Don.

We all know you are a salesman for Bright trading...a good one at that.

The worst thing a salesman can do is talk politics or religion...

So your previous silence has been for one good reason, sell Mortimer, sell...

#42     Nov 5, 2008
  3. "i dint vote for Obama but now that he's IN i support him!"

LOL

your the 'problem' skippey not the solution that you'd like to portray

:D

#43     Nov 5, 2008
  4. I voted for Obama, but if McCain would of won I damn sure would be hoping the best for him, especially for him to stay healthy and alive.

#44     Nov 5, 2008
  5. The rub that will come out is that when the right wingers say "I will support Obama" means that they will hope that Obama leans to the right wing solutions they believe in.

The bitterness will just as strong as ever.

Obama will do best playing to the center of the country.

Fuck the far right, fuck the far left, and just do the right thing that most Americans want to happen, and Obama will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever.

Serve the people, that's the ticket.

Bush had his own vision, it was always about what he wanted to do for America...never about what America wanted Bush to do for them.

Now I hope and believe we have a leader who is going to follow the will of the people, not just claim that he has a mandate to do as he damn well please like Bush way Cheney did...

If I hear of any secret meetings between Joe Biden and the oil companies, I am going to be one angry muther fucker...

#45     Nov 5, 2008
  6. LOL, you'd be surprised...I have absolutely no problem discussing either topic.... Just not on blind forums for such things. Same as any other discussion, I prefer to know who I'm speaking with. On a trading site, where everyone knows who I am, I prefer to stick to trading topics. Next time you're in Vegas, let me know...we can surely chat.

All the best,

Don

#46     Nov 5, 2008
  7. Oh come on Don, you know who I am.

You don't need to see someone to have a debate or exchange of ideas...

I am not blaming you for keeping your discussions of religion and politics off the board, it is bad salesmanship to do so, because you know invariably you are going to piss someone off.

But don't give me that snake oil excuse that you don't discuss things with people you don't know. You and I know each other for 7 or 8 years. You may not know my face, or my name, but you know me and where I am coming from.

You are a salesman, a good one at that, and there is no shame in that, is there Don?

It is not like you are selling dreams that can't come true to newbie dreamers, right?

#47     Nov 5, 2008

8. What about secretive meetings between gm, ford and bidin. We need to bail out these companies otherwise there will be no shitty cars on the road

#48     Nov 5, 2008
  9. hey idiot.

what are your allegations SPECIFICALLY?

#49     Nov 5, 2008
  10. Hell, just merge all three (Ford, GM, Chrysler) and get rid of the shitty cars, that should work.

#50     Nov 5, 2008