I am payin dinner for entire ET, Monday is down for market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, May 30, 2008.

1. burst

burst

Message in from Jack.. he will be offering his recommendation at the close

#41     May 31, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

you have no idea who you are talking to

your alias is Astral

well I am the guy who is able to leave body at will by remote viewing and see your decrepit place out of which you are TRYING to trade SCT

you moron, you are but an ant for me

#42     May 31, 2008
  3. astral

astral

Becoming arrogant, are we?
    I will not respond any further after this message.

I'm so happy you brought such a point up, my life only exists of spirituality, do not think you impress me one bit with the out of body experiences.
    Appearantly you do not grasp the bigger picture, I don't blame you, but with responds like this
    it's truly a shame you have this ability. Then again, A forum like this is perfect for you to witness how the sheeple responses to you.

I myself am I big victim of arrogance, because I'm different, I'm learning to control myself day by day by expression myself in a different matter, learn from this.

#43     May 31, 2008
  4. burst

burst

Astral: Unless you have been trained in a proper western mystery school by trained adepts/occultists then you would be quite ignorant of the mysteries of life

Unless you can answer questions like what is the universe, what is the true nature of the self and god and what is the purpose of physical manifestation then you have not explored the greater mysteries

You nickname suggests you are one of the new age crystal set, a rather airy fairy form of spiritualism that bears no resemblance to esoteric knowledge and the great work

Jack has watched what the bleep and read a few NLP books and thinks that makes him a spiritual person, but he couldn't answer a single one of those questions.. as a guru he leaves quite a bit to be desired :p

#44     May 31, 2008
  5. C- kid

C- kid

BEHOLD

astral is Jack Hershey under different alias

he sounds like him, definitely sounds like him

#45     May 31, 2008
  6. LOL ... truer words were never spoken.

#46     May 31, 2008
  7. Nah, he got into a bitch slapping fest with spydie on the "internations" thead.

Not even jack would do that.

#47     May 31, 2008
  8. i'm short on C-Kid's IQ
    objective 86
    expect next quarter announcement to be down :D

#48     May 31, 2008
  9. C- kid

C- kid

hey there is already a floor opened up just for trading my IQ derivatives

location is in Mozambique

#49     May 31, 2008
  10. weekly :D